The online racing simulator
MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
ah.. artic circle if im right. well that one was easy. have you upgraded your car?
Okay, so I just finished the first trial race, whats the go with the task? It wont let me do it?
same here, but when i did some races, i got 4x4,low gear etc etc when i drove to there
Quote from Bose321 :ah.. artic circle if im right. well that one was easy. have you upgraded your car?

We're talking about the formula buggy hillclimb.
Ah yep, iv got it now, argh, I hate the 4wd you start with!
Quote from hrtburnout :We're talking about the formula buggy hillclimb.

oh sorry, i misunderstood then.
Quote from Bose321 :oh sorry, i misunderstood then.

But do you have a solution? I can't figure out how to get up without problems. I used to manage fine on the earlier buggy hillclimbs.
Quote from hrtburnout :But do you have a solution? I can't figure out how to get up without problems. I used to manage fine on the earlier buggy hillclimbs.

well, you could try to do it easy, find a path that's the least steap, as much as possible speed.
I ran out of fuel and my car doesn´t move lol
Of you press 'r', you will get towed to the fuel station
Thanks mate, I was trying to go by foot
hehe
Can someone pretty please upload there save file? haha
if you're really that lazy to play it, edit your savegame...
i wont give it to you, because i dont wanna explain how to use it
Quote from Bose321 :if you're really that lazy to play it, edit your savegame...

I tried that and the whole savegame got reset.
Quote from EmilO :I tried that and the whole savegame got reset.

yup, thats the problem you gotta fix
lol, if you use common sense, it's easy to solve that
Why can't you guys just tell us? I really don't feel like going trough the game when I can't play more than around five minutes before it locks and needs to be restarted. And then I need to backup my savegame quite often because sometimes it wont start at all after it crashed (so I need to remove the savegame and take the backup files)...
So it crashed earlier and wouldnt boot, so I fixed it but have to start again, and im at the task thing again where it has it on the map, so I went there and how do I activate it to let me do a race?
If you're at the thumbs up icon, press E to exit your vehicle and press E again to enter back into your vehicle, if that dont work you also have to press 4 and maybe 5.
Ahhh cheers for that, got it to work
Quote from loko Ven :the Game Dot Work For Me....

I Have A Ati Radeon X1550 512mb

The Game Crash Afer See The The First Image On The Presentation.

Help. (i Download Lastest Drivers Of My Graphic Card But Nothing)

Help!!!

(sorry For My Bad English)

Help
try installing new direct x i think its 9_32 or something.
I do that but nothing... I update my graphic card drivers and nothing....

MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG