The online racing simulator
XRG+XFG @ AS7R 1hour race on 04/10/08
(54 posts, started )
Hi there

Any entry list?

And what about password and server

Pls pm me with the latest

Thx
Quote from de Souza ::doh: I'm confusing days in english and portuguese... The race is SUNDAY, day 5th. Better make that clear on the topic since I can't change the title...

Great!

I cant do it Sunday , u said 4-10 !!! and cuz of that I entered the event !!! pls confirm the date and time !!
:S that sucks Ihab was looking forward to racing with you in this one.

Anyways, I should be there.
Quote from Ihab Abbas :I cant do it Sunday , u said 4-10 !!! and cuz of that I entered the event !!! pls confirm the date and time !!

Yeah, so sorry about that... The race will be indeed on sunday...
ok guys I took it day off to race with u, I will be there, but need pw and server.

evilpimp lets win this race for SR
Let's do this.

Server is our server 1 and I imagin that he will send the pass later on. :P
I'd like to enter if im asking too much
I'll put my name down for this, could be fun
What cars is everyone driving, havent done ANY practice, but im confident i can do well with the XRG
-
(Timdpr) DELETED by Timdpr : thought it was next sunday!
Quote from pacesetter :What cars is everyone driving, havent done ANY practice, but im confident i can do well with the XRG

Had a few laps yesterday with the Sonicrealms guys, people seem to prefer the XRG. I know I'll be using it.
Just look at the difference between both WR's and you have your answer. :P
I have to withdraw , i have to go out at 5:45 and will not be back til 7:30pm My apoligies
I'm up for this too, just saw it now, and god knows I love a good xfg+xrg race.
I just saw this post, but i think I´ll show up. Souds fun.
Now I´m off to practice
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :I'm up for this too, just saw it now, and god knows I love a good xfg+xrg race.

Quote from tonyonparas :I just saw this post, but i think I´ll show up. Souds fun.
Now I´m off to practice

Awesome! Just hop in the server, we're practicing.
Actually count me in as well... No point in watching the snooker game tonight, Ronnie lost
Veery good racing tonight

Nice amount of cars showed up to the race, and it was very clean (and boy was I amazed of that)
I managed to drive neat and keep tyres cool and during pit stops I gained on Michael and passed him.
Good racing with Element also, it was a matter of hundreds that the clock would have been filled before we started final lap. Then I managed to get past him

Again next Sunday?
Hmm, no-one told me the pass - I was going to come in and watch
Very nice racing indeed. Too bad I decided to put "tyre change at 10% wear" - it probably cost me 1 - 2 positions because all four tyres got changed :/

P.S.: Thanks again for organizing and hosting this event.
niceeeeeeeeeeeee race 4all

was great
Looked like a fun race.

I pressed shift G without knowing it so it went to shifter instead of sequential before the race and I'm on the DFP so it wouldn't shift. Only realised this after the restart... Gr..
Quote from tonyonparas : it was a matter of hundreds that the clock would have been filled before we started final lap.?

Remember that in LFS, the leader has to cross the line before anybody else can finish even if the timer has run out.
Great fun, the pace of the leaders was incredible.

Some great fighting early on with Element and MP3 Astra, and managed to pick up a couple of places at the end due to an accident between the 2 cars in front.

Stats
Wow it was better than I expected. Good number of cars, clean race.

My first laps were sad, one by one the XFGs were passing me. After some laps it settled and I could race on my own pace, but couldn't improve much. Managed to get away from Ihab but couldn't catch Hypothraxer.
Then after my pitstop I was suddenly in a much better position. Smack was catching me but he had to pit, so I was alone in the track for the last 10 minutes or so.
Congrats to FiredUp for his amazing pace, and the top 3.

Quote from J@tko :Hmm, no-one told me the pass - I was going to come in and watch

Yeah, we decided to password it before the race to avoid random people joining and lagging and spamming. But seems like I forgot the non-random people...
-
(de Souza) DELETED by de Souza
Hey you got lots of people

DW Souza - got too much work anyway

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG