The online racing simulator
3D house request
(15 posts, started )
3D house request
Can someone make a 3D house for me in 3DS format?
Yes, of course. You are on LFS forums and you want 3D house in 3DS format... :noob::dnfnoob:
FAIL :doh:
The fun part (and it is the most enjoyable part) of 3D is trying to create objects, models and textures completely from scratch by yourself.
By taking on someone else's model and click a render button is no fun at all.
At work, I will use library models and stuff for project that when time is critical. But I must say that it is not as enjoyable as creating my own modelled scene.
Quote from samyip :The fun part (and it is the most enjoyable part) of 3D is trying to create objects, models and textures completely from scratch by yourself.
By taking on someone else's model and click a render button is no fun at all.
At work, I will use library models and stuff for project that when time is critical. But I must say that it is not as enjoyable as creating my own modelled scene.

i know what you mean. But, I can't render a FXO and a house at the same time. They will both be a .blend file; they will cancel each other out. and to you other stupid people (not you samyip), thanks for spamming up another forum! YAY! :wave2:

p.s. sometimes ill put my own quotes
to drift king cz and hazaky.

1. Your boobs.
2. YOU FAIL!!
Actually i really dont get ur point m8
Moderator just should remove this thread, it has nothing to do with LFS.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Quote: someone said that drifting is a useless sport. is it useless, and is it talentless? or, does it involve talent behind the wheel, controlling the car in style and speed?

Who have said that and what does it have to do with this thread?
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Who have said that and what does it have to do with this thread?

i think... that should be his signature

Quote from Drift King CZ :Moderator just should remove this thread, it has nothing to do with LFS.

ehm... im looking also for a house (showroom) for my renders...
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :ok. thanks you guys for being supportive

Quote: someone said that drifting is a useless sport. is it useless, and is it talentless? or, does it involve talent behind the wheel, controlling the car in style and speed?

drifting is an art, the end

3D house request
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG