The online racing simulator
12 Hours of Kyoto GP: Red Flag
Due to connection issues, we've red flagged the race. We are currently looking into the replay to determine positions and looking into the stability of the server.

This thread will be updated with the next steps to be followed.
We had 2 disc in first hour... i think that is the time to look up for the grid... and we have about 7-8 discs after...
Hmmm one question: will the times be added or just laps?

Example:

Lets say that car #100 had advantage over car #200, lets say 30sec, when problems with server started...

On restart, car #200 passes car #100 and wins the race by 10sec... who is the winner here?
Quote from Sandiki :We had 2 disc in first hour... i think that is the time to look up for the grid... and we have about 7-8 discs after...

if they will do so, we could restart the whole race.

The disc series startet around lap 91 or 92
Quote from Memph1s :if they will do so, we could restart the whole race.

The disc series startet around lap 91 or 92

I finished my stint in lap 86 in 10th place then in lap 88 we started to have disonnects, and soon we had -9 laps due to disconnects and that we couldnt come back to server...
Quote from Sandiki :We had 2 disc in first hour... i think that is the time to look up for the grid... and we have about 7-8 discs after...

Agreed.
There were several discs at first 2h of the race... it would be the best solution to res the race... because there is to many discs through all the race...
#8 - DreaF
everyone please join my3id gaming public
Quote from DreaF :everyone please join my3id gaming public

Enable remote please...
Quote from Sandiki :There were several discs at first 2h of the race... it would be the best solution to res the race... because there is to many discs through all the race...

And lose an advantage of 1:40 mins to number 2, no wai
I agree too (for the restart) there where numerous restarts for all teams.

(You could build your advantage again in a proper race.. not in a disconnect party)
Soooo what lap do we take? Drivers are called out on grid but no one said what lap is taken for it...
T. Arends, i think that u will have same advantage if race restart...
The only way to handle this is a restart because you can't judge wether time outs were due to server or not and seen as it seems very buggy then all time outs should be put down as the servers fault, if people don't like the fact they loose all advantages they had then its kinda tough luck as its the only way so far it can be resolved.
Quote from Sandiki :T. Arends, i think that u will have same advantage if race restart...

Thought u meant to say a full restart, sorry
race "restarted" @ 14:20
Is there any tracker including stats before restart?
it would have been wise to load the layout before the race restarted. our driver's LFS crashed at the time the layout was added.
Ok, we started last... but i think that it would be fair to us that we start in the same lap with one above us... ok?
Quote from Makao :Is there any tracker including stats before restart?

We would also like to know what information was used to form the grid on the restart. We believe our position was wrong. We restarted the race behind the #11 Core racing car but before our driver disconected, when the problems started, you were ahead.
We used the info from timestamp 3:19, when the troubles appeared to start.

We apologize for any incorrect placement, but over 8 hours, 1 or 2 spots on the grid hopefully won't matter all that much.

We were working under extreme pressure to attempt to get it going again, I'm sure you understand.

As for laps lost and time advantages held before the restart, we will be investigating that post-race. It will be a torturous process, I'm sure you can imagine.
I can imagine... and i'm scared

good luck
what about the 45% rule ? will there be a new estiminate for the 8 hours ?
Quote from zockmachine :what about the 45% rule ? will there be a new estiminate for the 8 hours ?

New estimation should be for 3h19min+8h I guess...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG