The online racing simulator
Maybe we can get a preview on your Youtube channel?
Why not just make it a special report like the ''Sim Race Report by SRT'' which had IGTC coverage and stuff?

That way it's your special reports that go there all the time and we don't have to wait for another episode and the episodes won't be crowded with your stuff aswell. They can mention SOME of it in the episode but I think it would be better if you had your own little episodes aside. And what happened to the Live show? No show since the 19th O_O.
Okay so my first report will be shown today. Keep a look out for Inside Sim Racing 27 at www.insidesimracing.tv
You won't see the race reports in that episode but they should show up in ISR 28.
Can't wait!! Got a soccer game today so I'll be home late to see it but I'll be able to have some popcorn and chill watching it .
Okay so apparently the episode wasn't released yesterday - just keep watching the website...
Yeah they've been a little late on release dates which is kinda why I think they shouldn't say any dates until they are certain they can release it on that date.
They should ask Scawen how to do it.
It's up on Blip TV btw

http://blip.tv/file/1314184

Attached - It's Mike!!!!

EDIT: Jeez Jessica needs to put some more clothes on :P
Attached images
mike.jpg
nicely done
Quote from J@tko :I

EDIT: Jeez Jennifer needs to put some more clothes on :P

Jessica!!!

My report would have looked nicer but we had to remove the LFS race reports - I really liked that bit! Anyway, that part will be shown next time.
Yep - really good.

I hope to have something about LFSBC Round 5 done at the weekend

EDIT: Bollocks - I knew I'd got her name wrong lol

I'll have to remember - Jennifer Lopez = big ass, Jessica Lopez = big boobs :P
We wanted to include Mikes race reports but we were at 30 minutes without.. We'll get em in ISR 28 for you guys :-)
Quote from DarinSRT :We wanted to include Mikes race reports but we were at 30 minutes without.. We'll get em in ISR 28 for you guys :-)

:bannana_g
yay
Nicely done, Mr. Passingham!

Two words: LFS Shirt! Get one....wear it during your reports!
Quote from banshee56 :Nicely done, Mr. Passingham!

good idea
Quote from banshee56 :Nicely done, Mr. Passingham!

Nice idea!
Very nice!! Keep it up.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Nice idea!

Better idea, run an SRT sponsored event, prize being a free LFS shirt, maybe signed by the SRT people. Maybe make it like a Blame Game style thing, but with "Best Crash" or "Best overtake".
is she single?
Lol Chano she isn't.

Btw, great report! Keep it up!
Nice report. best srt episode for me !!

And thanks btw.

Cheers

Ps. (The way you pronounce my last name....loooolllol...omg...soo funny.)
Just watched your little LFS section, it was a good first effort, you could tell you were not totally confortable infront of the camera, but I think with time that will naturally improve. A couple of suggestions...

-Get some better lighting for the sections by your computer (just a lamp behind the camera so all the light is not on one side of your face), or just switch to a desktop view of what you are explaining.

-Improve the graphics in the transitions, the basic blue text looks a bit too Windows Movie Maker.

-Do a few takes and watch them back, so that you have less pauses and make fewer mistakes. I know it says it's a live report, but it blatently is not broadcasted live so I don't quite see the point of leaving mistakes in there, no matter how small.

On the whole though it was really good, SRT's first show was just like it, and they have improved very quickly.
So when do you get to interview Jessica, Michael?

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Snip

It wasn't ever intended to be live and I didn't insinuate that it was live, apart from by saying "SRT Live Reports" which meant it was intended to be shown on their live show. Yes I know about lighting, yes I know about small mistakes in front of the camera (I don't feel at all uncomfortable btw) and the text doesn't look like movie maker - it looks like a typical Vegas piece of writing.

But thanks for your evaluative comments. I'll see what I can do. Maybe.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG