The online racing simulator
We feel not enough the car through the return of strength
Hello,

I find that we do not feel enough the car through the return of strength, I would like to feel(smell) the transfer of mass, the adhesion of the car, ect ...... On the other hand we feel well vibrators.
Quote from David 09 :Hello,

I find that we do not feel enough the car through the return of strength, I would like to feel(smell) the transfer of mass, the adhesion of the car, ect ...... On the other hand we feel well vibrators.

how the hell can you smell a car through the steering wheel?
#3 - 5haz
Smell?

If you mean Force Feedback, there is always a way to turn it up, look in options or under control panel/ game controllers.

Plus if all your getting is vibrations, then that may be your wheels own canned effects, so you probrably dont have FFB turned on at all!
Quote from David 09 :Hello,

If you buy a force feedback wheel, you can feel all of those things, right up to the sidewalls of your rear tyres flexing. If you can't then something is wrong with your wheel, the drivers, or your settings.
Free online language translation is bad, mmmkay. Although I do wonder what mass transfer would smell like.

Edit: slow

Still, if you crank your FFB up enough, you'll start to cook the motor in your wheel, so you'll smell something then.
4 replies and no-one picked up on this little gem...?

Quote from David 09 :On the other hand we feel well vibrators.

The internet must be broken.
Quote from Bob Smith :I do wonder what mass transfer would smell like.

when i go to the toilet it smells pretty bad
lol, mass waste transfer, shift a few pounds?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG