The online racing simulator
Virtual Racing Team is searchin the nicest skinner for all the cars of LFS (20 SKINS)
As all you read in the post title, Virtual Racing Team search the best skinner in the world, that's because we need skins for all the 20 cars that LFS has actually. We only need a testing skin of a car. These are all the data that all you will need to try to skin all cars for the Virtual Racing Team:

Colours: Red, White and Very-Dark Grey.

Car: XR GT TURBO (XRT) or MRT5 (MRT). Remember that this two cars are the test skin allowed cars, the person that VR Team decide to do the other skins, will do the rest cars' skins.

Sponsors: We don't need that you put sponsors to the car, we only want a skin base for the team. A VR Team member will put the sponsors in the skin, but we can talk of putting a sponsor of the skinner's choice, in order to reward the skinner's work.

Reward to the skinner's work: It's 90% sure that the skinner's work will be rewarded with money (quantity is'nt accorded yet by the Virtual Racing Team members, but probably will be over 25 euros). And of course, the skinner will have the permission to add a personal sponsor in order to spot his father's work, or his shop, or whatever you want

Logo:
I have a bigger resolution logo, just click here

More information: Try to let space to put our sponsors, don't put any sponsor on the skin, and very good luck

Regards, Virtual Racing Team Moderator, T.Miranda.

PS: If anyone needs more info about the work, feel free to contact me on:

[email protected]
Do You have any team logo or something ? Atleast something to get inspiration... or we need to make all from scratch ?
Here is the logo:

I will put it in the first post.
The big logo link doesn't work :/.
I repair tomorrow.

EDIT: Repaired Hi-Res logotype of the Virtual Racing Team.
Hey !

So i made the skin concpet, maybe not perfect on renders, but looks nice ingame. Like You wanted, i haven't placed any sponsors etc. Only team name and logo.

I used the colors as You requested, the red is a little bit darker, the strokes are in white and front is dark grey (same tone as Your logo).

Here are renders :

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=67328&d=1222958441
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=67331&d=1222958936

Thanks to itsphilthy for renders.

If You are interested in skin then contact me via PM.

Best regards, Kirill.D
I will say the other VR members to come here to opine. I like the skin, but I'm not a person who can give orders to the rest this night probably the two admins will be here

Thanks for your XRT skin, I like it personally :P
Thank You very much, if it's needed, i can make some modifications.

So i'll be waiting for Big Guys then .

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Any news ?
Quote from Kirill.D :
Any news ?

One of the admins told me that the work it's nice, but we received a Private Mesage (of course I won´t say who sent it), and we are waiting his/her skintest... anyways we continue looking for skinman and your skintest liked to the admin.
I can have a go at the MRT if you like,
Try to do a skin test then, we will decide who do the resto of skins
This isnt even worth posting (my skin) its so bad, sorry, i wouldnt be up to standard.
Don't be worry... upload the skin and show it to us... everyone has the option to show the skin
I don't really want to share out the skinfile , but ok...
Here is some WIP of my try...

Tell me what you think
Attached images
wip  f.jpg
wip r.jpg
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Here is some WIP of my try...

Tell me what you think

Awesome! The admin must say if we want your works thanks Jonas.
We have skinner. Thanks for the skintests The skinner knows who is...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG