The online racing simulator
#1 - Rendy
Foods that make you end up starving for it....
So, what food that will make you hungry? Is it Burgers? Pizzas? Hot dogs? Or any kind of it???
Doesn't matter what type it is - what matters is the taste.
If it's green it's off.
Bacon cooking. Mmmmmm... At uni I had a muslim friend who wasn't supposed to eat pork (she wasn't actually that much of a practicing muslim, it was more just habit from living with her parents) who we turned into a heathen because she couldn't resist the smell of cooking bacon.

I also live about 100m from the McVities biscuit factory in Manchester, where most of the world's Jaffa Cakes are made, and if the wind's in the right direction everything smells of chocolate buscuits.
meat
I find eating Leniwa Cipka makes me very hungry...
But does the smell of one make you want one?
#8 - G!NhO
Wiener Schnitzels!!!1 :bananalla
#9 - sam93
Quote from Crashgate3 :I also live about 100m from the McVities biscuit factory in Manchester, where most of the world's Jaffa Cakes are made, and if the wind's in the right direction everything smells of chocolate buscuits.

That happened to us when driving past a weetabix factory, all you could smell was weetabix, for about half hour after that we just wanted weetabix

I hate it when you get the taste of a certain food in your mouth and it makes you really want that food but you can never work out what the food is from the taste you have in your mouth, dont know if it is just me it happens to but its annoying.
Quote from sam93 :I hate it when you get the taste of a certain food in your mouth and it makes you really want that food but you can never work out what the food is from the taste you have in your mouth, dont know if it is just me it happens to but its annoying.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
I tend to crave hamburgers. They're perfect with a little hot sauce.

For some reason though I use to love mashed potatoes. That changed when I saw my brother throw up a few pounds of it.
Quote from The General Lee :I have no idea what you are talking about.

thought you wouldn't, I dont know how to exlain it. It's like you get a taste of something in your mouth and it makes you really want that food for dinner, tea or for a snack but you can never work out what the taste is and it bugs you. It must just be me, it sometimes happens. I can't explain it very well what I mean.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Bacon cooking. Mmmmmm... At uni I had a muslim friend who wasn't supposed to eat pork (she wasn't actually that much of a practicing muslim, it was more just habit from living with her parents) who we turned into a heathen because she couldn't resist the smell of cooking bacon.

I lived with a pet pig for a while and he couldn't resist the smell of cooking bacon either.
Quote from sam93 :That happened to us when driving past a weetabix factory, all you could smell was weetabix, for about half hour after that we just wanted weetabix

I hate it when you get the taste of a certain food in your mouth and it makes you really want that food but you can never work out what the food is from the taste you have in your mouth, dont know if it is just me it happens to but its annoying.

I think it is just you
Fresh blueberry muffins. Bought one this morning based solely on following my nose. Run on sentences ftw.
hot sausage rolls
Pasta with a hint of garlic and cheese drives me bonkers, I love the stuff.
also garlic & mozarella pizza bread, and Dominoes New Yorker pizza. No pizza even comes close to how good that is
Quote from G!NhO :Wiener Schnitzels!!!1 :bananalla

you and your schnitzels!

mostly anykind of food for me...mostly pizza
meat, carne asada yummi
Döner Kebab st Martins Döner Place in my town
There are lot's of things that I like eating.

The question should be: what can and will you eat even though you are full to an extent where there's a high chance the button on your trousers will become a lethal projectile?

Tiramisu and marzipan
Pringles (addictive little yokes, can't stop once I start eating them...), kebabs, chicken curry, crispy chilli chicken, danish butter cookies, chocolate biscuit cake, apple pie...

Damn you all, you've made the diabetic want moar food

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG