The online racing simulator
Quote from Deutschland2007 :That´s because it´s for the patch X and older versions.

Here is the link to the new one:

http://www.lfs-database.com/in ... nid=95&p13_fileid=182

yeah, forgot that it is for X and older ver. But what i did is...
I did not copy the tyre side wall of the Hi-Res, i just leave the ver.Z tyre side wall the only difference is hi-res is darker than the standard one.

So there's is this update for Hi-Res tyre side wall.
Thanks for the link and info.
is there a version for patch Z? in some of the cars, the interior is messed up a little. Like the "door panels" in the XRT are on the back seat while the door panels are just grey.
That's because of the new car interiors. Old textures don't work properly on new models, ofcourse.
noo it is gone again.

Thanks for your patience. Normal service will resume as soon as possible.
Yes that´s really bad. All good LFS websites go away. I hope it will be up again soon.
It's back
does this work with patch Z?
I installed this full pack and I love it all aside from one thing ... I don't like the new passenger side camera view that replaced the standard "wheel" view. Could someone help me revert back to the standard views?
Looks good, but does not work properly with some of the patch Z cars.
#161 - omp
so how do i move the ineriors into the right position? do i have to wait for an update?

if not how do i uninstall the pack because its relaly annoying be with a white door card ion my periferal(sp?) vision
Can i unistall it if i dont like it? And if i can then how ?
Why is my interior like this?
Attached images
Screen Print052 (Medium) (Small).bmp
Screen Print052 (Small).bmp
Okay, thanks Shaun
Issue with car shine
I've downloaded and successfully installed high-res pack. I also changed the car shine value in the .cfg-file, but in the LFS Viewer S2 the car skin is still too shiny. Just in the same way as it was in the game before I changed the shine value into 0.30 as informed.
Is there a way I can fix this except that I take screenshots from the game itself? I'm making skins from time to time and now my screenshots looks too shiny with LFS Viewer.

Example:
Attached images
too_shiney.jpg
Did you change the value also in the viewer's folder?
Quote from Flame CZE :Did you change the value also in the viewer's folder?

Nope... I didn't, because I don't know what value must I change? I read through the viewer_cfg, but there's no "Car Shine".
So it must be some other value than "Car Shine" that I must change, but what it is?
I already tried "Sun Intensity", but no result.
Try adding it by yourself.
For me, car shine is in between Msg Text Size and Music Channel, about 5/6 of the way down the cfg file

Try ctrl-f and search for it
Quote from J@tko :For me, car shine is in between Msg Text Size and Music Channel, about 5/6 of the way down the cfg file

Try ctrl-f and search for it

Ehhh... I have no such a lines in my viewer_cfg...
Take a look :
viewer_cfg.txt
Attached files
viewer_cfg.txt - 1.6 KB - 466 views
Erm, why is my Viewer a 0.5S file.......?

FAIL.
Quote from J@tko :Erm, why is my Viewer a 0.5S file.......?

FAIL.

You have the old one
So is there a newer version for Z patch since some of the cars skins got some bugs in patch Z? And any other place to download the skinpack than LFS-database since it's down?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG