The online racing simulator
S2 track and cars on DEMO!!!??
(14 posts, closed, started )
I was bored, and so I went to the DEMO just to check out the servers, and to my surprise, I saw this.

I've also went into the server, and I saw this guy driving the FXR driving around aston, with other demo players as well, the admin doesn't seem to be responding, I tried to ask how did this happened but I get no answers, the admin is the only one that can use all cars, the rest are still limited to the 3 demo cars, same goes to me, I've also saved a replay. Let me know if you guys want it and I'll upload it.

I thought this is really weird, is this some kind of a cracked S2 license?

oh btw, I've tried to view the names (the ctrl + shift trick) and it doesn't work though. Does the devs know about this already?
#2 - Gunn
Thanks for reporting this Stan.
Quote from Gunn :Thanks for reporting this Stan.

The server might still be on, you can check it out yourself.
#4 - Gunn
Indeed I joined and raced at Aston in the XRR.
#5 - Gunn
It is rediculously laggy.
#6 - Phill
spooky!!! Thought it was quite imposible to acchive such a thing...
i managed to join the server shortly before it went down. the admin was detailing to a few of the occupants how to select the S2 cars, however i wont detail it here. if the devs or admin require to know what they said just hit me up on a pm, unless of course they are aware of how its done already.
Guess it's not hardone for Scawen to fix
#9 - ORION
I would like to see a replay, please
#10 - Gunn
Quote from ORION :I would like to see a replay, please

There's not much to see. It looks like any other S2 track online except with stupid amounts of lag. A race was out of the question.
Soo, did any of you say anything about this to them?

Like, "you should support this game instead of being d***heads.!!!"
#12 - thd
Quote from StanleyCarter : oh btw, I've tried to view the names (the ctrl + shift trick) and it doesn't work though.

Doesn't work in demo mode...
this is a little worrying, only a little tho' as long as they have to use the DEMO listings they can be spotted and stopped, LFS is the one game should recieve 100% support from it's players,
This sort of crap has happened in LFS for ages... usually follows with a series of patches next to fix it, and with patches come little suprises sometimes too

I wish genital warts upon the person behind this scam though!!
This thread is closed

(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG