The online racing simulator

Poll : What Team Where Strongest This Weekend?

Closed since :
Renault
McLaren
Ferrari
Williams
BMW Sauber
ForceIndia
RedBull
Honda
TorroRosso
Toyota
If Hamilton was to get past Massa into Turn 1, Massa would deffently have to mess up his start as Hamilton is on the dirty side of the track, lets see what happens? What do you think the Finishing order would be, being realistic of course.

I hope them to be as followed:
Hamilton
Massa
Kovalainen

I haven't put Hamilton to the top as I am a Hamilton fan I have put him there because for some weird reason I think Massa is going to cock up somewhere in the race, if Hamilton is on form today and gets right behind Massa, he could put pressure on Massa which could make him mess up, may hit a wall as a result, I would like Hamilton to overtake him though.

If it stays the same through the race it would be boring as hell.

What do you think the finishing order will be?
Massa
Raikkonen
Hamilton

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Massa
Raikkonen
Hamilton

I said being realistic, you can tell you are not being as you hate Hamilton a lot, so can people actually give proper, realistic finishing positions?
Quote from sam93 :I said being realistic, you can tell you are not being as you hate Hamilton a lot, so can people actually give proper, realistic finishing positions?

That is what I think... Having 2 Ferraris in the front is not realistic?? C'mon...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That is what I think... Having 2 Ferraris in the front is not realistic?? C'mon...

I dont think Kimi is not really on form this weekend, he hasnt really been as quick as Hamilton and Massa in Practice 2 and 3. I think Kimi may stay in 3rd or may finish 4th.
Quote from sam93 :I dont think Kimi is not really on form this weekend, he hasnt really been as quick as Hamilton and Massa in Practice 2 and 3. I think Kimi may stay in 3rd or may finish 4th.

so how realistic is a hamilton win when he's 0.5 off massa's quali time.
Quote from JJ72 :so how realistic is a hamilton win when he's 0.5 off massa's quali time.

I think Massa is lighter then Hamilton on fuel, yes he did have a perfect lap but I also think Massa is lighter on fuel.
Hamilton
Massa
Räikkönen

Hamilton will pass Massa after gaining a tactical advantage from a safety car situation. Kubica and Kovalainen won't have a chance to pass Räikkönen who will finish 3rd, unless he sticks it in a wall, causing the safety car incident that will lead to Hamilton passing Massa.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Hamilton
Massa
Räikkönen

Hamilton will pass Massa after gaining a tactical advantage from a safety car situation. Räikkönen Kubica and Kovalainen won't have a chance to pass Räikkönen who will finish 3rd, unless he sticks it in a wall, causing the safety car incident that will lead to Hamilton passing Massa.

Now I didn't think of it from that view, I totally forgot about the safety car, it is deffently going to be out today as someone is bound to crash as its a street circuit.
I just looked at the championship standings and thought how great it would be if Hamilton and Massa wreck each other and Kubica wins. He would be 4 points behind Hamilton then.
Quote from zeugnimod :I just looked at the championship standings and thought how great it would be if Hamilton and Massa wreck each other and Kubica wins. He would be 4 points behind Hamilton then.

No that wouldn't be great, I really want Hamilton to win the championship this year.
I hope we see more of Vettel today (tonight?? bah im confused), really taken a shine to him, great attitude and a genuine nice guy.
I think Vettel wouldn't of won at Monza if Hamilton didn't have to pit for tires, Hamilton got to 2nd and I think he would of overtook Vettel, he is becoming good but he isn't the best on the grid, it is nice to see a Torro Rosso in the top ten for sure.
Lol at Brundle running off in a hurry after commenting on the ING logo
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Lol at Brundle running off in a hurry after commenting on the ING logo

Haha yeh, wouldnt mind getting stuck into bernis daughter though. maybe he'd give me a drive through.
"He deserves a teet.. I mean seat"
Here's hoping for a great GP!

See you after the race!
BMW cut T1

EDIT: Spoilers on the title please.
good start
Go trulli1!!1
Good start
Quote from J@tko ::doh:

Rain please.

Powercut please

Massa's dropping Lewis and they're both losing Kimi by quite a margin. Rosberg needs to get past the "Trulli-train"
Quote from J@tko ::doh:

Rain please.

no! this is great stuff! watching cars go in single file for 2h is amazing! no rain please!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG