The online racing simulator
"user name is already online" bug for over 4 hours
At around 4pm today i was on redline racing 7 server when due to huge lag i was disconected (i was not downloading but did i have another browser window open) However since then i have not been able to connect to any server, instead i recieve the message "username is already online". I know tried to connect again but i get the same message, i have now had this problem for approx 4 hours. I have tried rebooting comp and switiching off/on internet connection but it has not helped?

Please Help. Thank You

p.s sorry if this is the wrong thread
Quote from J Myster :At around 4pm today i was on redline racing 7 server when due to huge lag i was disconected (i was not downloading but did i have another browser window open) However since then i have not been able to connect to any server, instead i recieve the message "username is already online". I know tried to connect again but i get the same message, i have now had this problem for approx 4 hours. I have tried rebooting comp and switiching off/on internet connection but it has not helped?

Please Help. Thank You

p.s sorry if this is the wrong thread

Lock the game to demo , and re enter your user name and GAMEpasword
Thank You, very very much it has worked although i had to lock it and search for hosts as demo user and then unlock it again, as it didn't worked when i did not search for hosts as demo user. Anyway thank you very much

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG