The online racing simulator
What happened to the liberty cruise servers?
I checked their website, and their server, both down.... Did they close for good or are they just "undergoing maintenance" ?
What ever happened, its a good thing! LC was the host of instant ban without reason!
I sense cruise war. Lock before its too late!
Quote from Psysim :What ever happened, its a good thing! LC was the host of instant ban without reason!

Yep, I am banned from their servers, yet I have never set foot in any of their servers
The hacker greenboy did something to the server.. what ive heard.

Come on DEVS do something.... im paying for this hacker to destroy my gaming
#6 - Yerbs
i dont care what other people though of LC, i played quite a but there in the past few weeks and have really enjoyed it.

what has happened is a few script kiddies have decided to take down LC and possibly there website.

i hope the devs get on these gits and at least make it not possible for them to do anything in game, if they took down the websites, all i can prescribe is some php security.
yeah there was a hacker on the other day... mabey their protecting the [LC] insim so it doesn't get killed
The hacker..cracker is on TC server now. (City driving). Banning people etc..

I wish they kids just go away for ever!
Quote from JO53PHS :Yep, I am banned from their servers, yet I have never set foot in any of their servers

I think its a case of if your face fits, and mine didn't. I went one once, got out the pit lane and was booted/banned. From what I have read on the forum I'm not missing much. Seems the cruise servers caused a lot of controversy.

Maybe I have the perfect face.....
..... for radio!

Quote from orange_boy_uk :The hacker greenboy did something to the server.. what ive heard.

Who? I have a hand to shake!
Quote from Psysim :I think its a case of if your face fits, and mine didn't. I went one once, got out the pit lane and was booted/banned. From what I have read on the forum I'm not missing much. Seems the cruise servers caused a lot of controversy.

Maybe I have the perfect face.....
..... for radio!

Who? I have a hand to shake!

mmmmm Interesting Your a DEMO racer and u claim to have been on Libertycruise server......Am I missing something
Yes, the [LC] Cruise hosts for demo users???? what are you trying to imply? No I don't have a cracked version. You can't check now because no LC servers, however, ask some demo users on the forum, im sure they will confirm it for you

Quote from orange_boy_uk :The hacker greenboy did something to the server.. what ive heard.

-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
#12 - pipa
Im sure the devs are working on it.

@Psysim i can confirm that
Quote from Psysim :Yes, the [LC] Cruise hosts for demo users???? what are you trying to imply? No I don't have a cracked version. You can't check now because no LC servers, however, ask some demo users on the forum, im sure they will confirm it for you

Ok fair enough Sorry

Jon
I'll say it again. [LC]Cruise servers were also hosted for DEMO users. I may be on heavy medication but I'm sure I am still talking English.
Quote from pipa :Im sure the devs are working on it.

@Psysim i can confirm that

Thanks for confirmation. Homework before finger pointing
Is a shame , i wass playing lc those day and realy enjoining , but F**k off that hackers =S

[LC]Liberty cruise have a Demo server too , so Dont flame Demo user´s , is sick
Quote from Psysim :I'll say it again. [LC]Cruise servers were also hosted for DEMO users. I may be on heavy medication but I'm sure I am still talking English.

OK I get the point GET OFF YOUR SOAPBOX I have applogised FFS
Sorry Jon, didn't mean to sound like I was having a rant, just thought I had refreshed when I hadn't and with only 3 mins between the posts... well it happens. Also I was a little worried about getting banned for an offence I have not committed.

All is good now tho! :grouphug:

Quote from jonmrbean :OK I get the point GET OFF YOUR SOAPBOX I have applogised FFS

EDIT: Also just noticed I have the same thread open in two tabs.
lol but yeah the "hackers" have seriously no life....
#20 - pipa
Your post kinda reminds me of that southpark episode. How do you kill that which has no life
Those hackers need to go finds some friends. :S That was seriously a good server.
Mah it's better that server is offline, than that we look closed pits with objects, BF1 (not allowed car on that server) and how they banning Officers of the server.
They took what they want - they dominated server.
But i hope LC will be back sometime and that hackers will be "busted" somehow .
Would these be the same officers that used cheats on other hosts? Sorry, had to be said!
Yes and no...
Well maybe is good in some way, it was a really player magnet server, so now they are in the Redline racing server 8, but the hacker is in TC Driving????? oh no, sometimes i play i that server and i like it too, D*mn Hackers, they are like bugs, lets find some anti-hackers around there .

Adolfo Herrera.
Well, lets reaffirm the term, A "hacker" tends not to do any harm and they wish to be undetected. These are "script kiddies". The difference is they get a kick out of what they do.

What happened to the liberty cruise servers?
(120 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG