The online racing simulator
Ideal racing line's advantage at race start
It's obvious that, the racing line gives more grip to cars just on it. In other words the dirty/dusty areas on track bring about less grip. We all know the implementing of the negative dirt effect during the race is a huge burden. At least the devs can include this feature at race start.

In such cases, the pole position has no advantage, if the car is out of the racing line. According to the track shape and grid positions, the cars nearby or on the ideal line can react faster than others for a few second at race start. (i.e multiplier 1.00 for ideal racing line and multiplier 0.88 for unideal line)
thats a cool idea, but as you said i dont think it will be implemented untill the devs complete live track wear, such as marbles, dust, oil maybe? things like that...
i like the idea though
I like the idea aswell but then the you get things like The track should have more grip in the final minuts of quali because of the soft rubber on track

Still love the idea
#4 - Dac
would anybody agree that there are certain aspects of real world racing that we just dont like? this being one of them. all it does it take the advantage the pole sitter has earned!
I like the idea.
However, most tracks are "cleaned" after events, so there still is rubber on the asphalt, but not as much as during a race. What could be done, using your multipliers is that you have a low multiplier at the beginning (showing the cleaning of the area), then progressively people let "rubber" on the track (increasing the multiplier). Which means that if people do not take the racing line, they still lay rubber down that can be used by other people.
Quote from Dac :would anybody agree that there are certain aspects of real world racing that we just dont like? this being one of them. all it does it take the advantage the pole sitter has earned!

Eh no, i actually like the idea. But i don't think it will see S2 final, maybe it will ever come in S3.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG