The online racing simulator
today was a good day
(4 posts, started )
today was a good day
lets see, woke up, went for run, got back, ate, went to gym...now the good bits start happening. the first(of 2) is that, after a leg/knee injury, i am finally back to squatting my own body weight(just over actually at 85kg(im 84kg)), so yay me

next, i get home to find a piece of mail for me, in itself an amazing feat. so i open, and it turns out the nice people at the inland revenue have decided that im worth it. a tax rebate of £424.42

now, what to throw it away on. hmm, new chain and sprocket kit, maybe a ally screen brace and subframe, what else.....
ha ha! nice one! enjoy it! it's not often you get money back from the tax man
Hey v4, I need to rebuild the starter on mine! Also need some saddlebags for my "need anything from the store?" runs. You mind? Hehehe.

Weather is finally breaking here in Pennsylvania. I've seen quite a few bikes out now. How are the winters over there? We have tons of snow, which means tons and tons of salt and sand on the roads. I wait for a few good rains before I head out.
just crappy weather. its been really windy of late, so a bit dangerous on a bike, as you look like your riding drunk swaying from side to side. but its starting to get better, few odd showers, nothing permanent, and a bit more sun every so often.
thats a point, i may get a sports tailpack, to save me wearing a bag
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

today was a good day
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG