The online racing simulator
AS Historic in Historic
(14 posts, started )
AS Historic in Historic
AS Historic in Historic
Attached images
lfs_00000229.JPG
lfs_00000223.JPG
I'm sick of your stupid suggestions so I'll be just be direct here and tell you my opinion witch is probably the truth.

LFS is so too full of fast corners that we just don't need anymore.
You already suggested stuff like this for Westhill... but it wasn't fail as much as this is.
Specifically in here this would never work because it would be way too fast for upcoming straight, but it's also part of as club and look how it would work. And why'd we have two roads in there...

But my post is not just all about this specific corner. I want to say that this would never work because we have cars from 1990's and 2000's, not 1950's!

If this is simulator of historic racing (old cars, like GT Legends or something) we should have tracks like this, but what we need is what we have in real life these days.

You also suggested Shangai or whatever new track, you have to understand that on other hand that it's not all about literally putting real life tracks, or real life track styles in LFS. People don't like asphalt run off areas, that's mostly why we probably won't see such tracks in LFS for long time. IMO it's ok to have some run offs asfalted, like T1 on blackwood, but to have 70% of them like that is just wrong!

So I'd like to ask you, will you make up your mind and find what you want to suggest? Old style tracks, new style tracks, or whatever just to suggest something and make threads and posts?!

Take a look at my suggestion about KY gp Long chicane, witch probably pulled another thread along with it, chicanes in lfs, by Rudy van Buren.

Those are constructive suggestions witch have 90%+ supporting it, and I deeply hope that dev's will listen to us on this thing. Specially Eric, hehe.

Anyways, please don't take this as personal insult, it's just my current opinion about you, witch will I hope change.
you want to cut off the best shicane in lfs? nooooo
#4 - ajp71
I would be all for getting rid of that chicane on the longer layouts, it requires unrealistic jumping off the kerbs to take quickly, until LFS improves and punishes such behaviour I can't see it adding much.
Quote from N I K I :I'm sick of your stupid suggestions so I'll be just be direct here and tell you my opinion witch is probably the truth.
)

Guess what? the Devs are sick of people being ****s on these forums... Did somebody hold a gun to your head while forcing you to read that post?

I love that Chicane though.. Ive ran Historic a thousand times and haven't perfected it yet..
Red Rider
why why u want close this chicane its really ql pls dont post this bullshit
pointless change for me, and I don't think most people will like it. -1.
What's next? A tunnel going underneath the Aston 'corkscrew'?
I can't believe people want to make LFS tracks even more high speed and boring than they currently are.
No, thx.
Probably more like: removing some asphalt from the last chicane to get another config for a track that has already 99 similar ones.
Quote from Richie Cahill :Guess what? the Devs are sick of people being ****s on these forums... Did somebody hold a gun to your head while forcing you to read that post?

I love that Chicane though.. Ive ran Historic a thousand times and haven't perfected it yet..

Did anyone force you to read my post?

as far as i can see there is no positive respones to this thread and i just explained the guy deeply should he think before posting stupidities.
kthxbye
Quote from Richie Cahill :Guess what? the Devs are sick of people being ****s on these forums... Did somebody hold a gun to your head while forcing you to read that post?

niki's post was fair, he's just fed up. he politely asked him to not take it as personal insult anyway... there's nothing wrong with someone having an opinion.
anyway, i agree with niki, we already have enough fast corners in lfs

AS Historic in Historic
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG