The online racing simulator
Vincent Staal joins F1RST Racing
(35 posts, started )

24-09-2008 - F1RST Racing is proud to announce the signing of one of the strongest drivers in LFS history: Vincent Staal! With Vincent we have completed our search for a competitive line up in the Masters of Endurance season which is due to start at the 4th of October 2008.

Vincent's trophy-cabinet can be best described as impressive. He is a multiple Dutch LFS and GTR champion and a winner of various leagues in LFS. Drivers in the Road Sport Summer Cup, OLFSL Skill Driving Challenge, good old Drivers Emporium challenges, ESL ESCC and numerous other top leagues, have seen Vincent taking away their chances for a win. Further more, with two wins in this year's LFS World Series, Vincent lead the way for a Dutch overall championship win.

So it's obvious Vincent's driving capabilities are from an extraordinary class. Apart from that he is a brilliant setup expert and, most importantly, a friend of the team since the very beginning. That's the reason why Vincent is looking forward to represent F1RST Racing in the Masters of Endurance series!

We on our hand are more than confident he will increase the team's overall performance and are looking forward to seeing him on track! On behalf of everyone on the team I wish you a very warm welcome and a competitive stay!

R. vd Kooij

Source: http://www.1stracing.nl/v2/news.php?newsitem=69
WOOOOOOOOOOT Weclome vincy
Nice guys, you have a impressive lineup here.

Gongratz to both !!
now this is a surprise, well pleasant surprise

Congrats
Congrats!
#7 - Jay
surprisingly, but gl&hf
Very nice, Vince is a top driver, I am sure his presence is a massive bonus in any team.
Grats Vince and grats 1st
:eek:
What a nice surprise.

Congratz Vince and F1RST Racing
and good luck in MoE
Cheers
Gongrats to both and good luck.
congratz Vince and F1rst, All the best for MOE
Welcome Vince!
oh crap
#16 - Eiw
congraz to the team and vincent! good news come from 1st racing everyday.

hope to see your stronge performance in MoE.
Wow, nice Grats Vince and F1RST and Good Luck
Damn ^^ knew this, well done Vince & 1ST!!!!
Grats to both
Grats Vince and F1RST

It had to happen someday :crown: Good luck.
Gratz!
#22 - AMB
Gratz
Great news, good move guys.

I think F1RST is now the strongest team out there, makes me feel a lil proud since im dutch. GL in MoE!
grats and good luck :eclipseeh
nice one! Good luck!

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG