The online racing simulator
Another school shooting in finland..
(112 posts, started )
Quote :He is a second year culinary arts student at our school.

What is it with art students all being batshit insane?
Sorry to hear about this. It is sad how many shootings there have been in the last decade or so really .
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Quote from spankmeyer :Maybe now some bright politician sees a golden career honeypot in raising discussion and drawing people's attention to the lacking mental help options for teens - and more importantly, for boys.

I hope you are right, but I'm skeptical. With tragedies like these, the public often shouts for quick "solutions": the death penalty, re-education camps, bans on drugs and violent games, etc.
Quote from LFSn00b :The news said that a police "interrogated" this shooter, and he is in a risk of losing his job because he didn't take his gun away

That sounds more like the usual response.
#30 - Dmt
Tomba stop provoke people.
#31 - siLc
Bah. What can I say? IMO Finnish is without doubt the greatest nationality, sad to see that such awful things happen there. Already twice in two years. Tragedy.
Quote from siLc :Bah. What can I say? IMO Finnish is without doubt the greatest nationality, sad to see that such awful things happen there. Already twice in two years. Tragedy.

In one year Because of the copycat aspect, it's not really even shocking anymore.
Quote from Dennisjr13 :Do they have the death penalty in Finland? I hope not. I want to see this man confined in a jail cell for the rest of his life.

No and as an American you would laugh at the ridiculously short sentences murderers and rapists get here. Seriously.

Quote from LFSn00b :The news said that a police "interrogated" this shooter, and he is in a risk of losing his job because he didn't take his gun away

That would probably be least of his worries. Imagine how quilty he must feel.
Police should enter the building, no matter if there are hostages, we all know this kind of people kill everyone, even hostages.. they dont trade
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

Who's it gonna be next ? Obviously someone with a very small tripod..

Sorry, don't mean to be disrespectful to the dead and injured or their families.

But it's just another example of how f*cked up some people are, and how badly the system is letting both us and these nutters down.
Quote from chanoman315 :Police should enter the building, no matter if there are hostages, we all know this kind of people kill everyone, even hostages.. they dont trade

Real life is usually not like hollywood movies.
Quote from deggis :Real life is usually not like hollywood movies.

you know they have nothing to loose by killing some other people.
Police inefficacy is incredible, they empty the school and that, but they never get into the shooter. Only when he's dead ...
#38 - wien
Quote from chanoman315 :but they never get into the shooter. Only when he's dead ...

If the police storms a volatile situation like that guns a'blazin' you have no way of knowing how it'll turn out. You may save some lives, but you may also kill a lot of people needlessly in the confusion if things go belly up. With the benefit of hindsight it's easy to say which scenario would have been likely, but it's not that easy when you're in the thick of it.

It may feel better to "do something", but it's not always the best solution.
Tis Terrible
Aww Ful..
I think that he plays to much GTA IV
I feel sorry with the ppl that lost their Childeren
May GOD be with them
Ah, so now we'll blame games for other peoples' acts? I think next time I see a street racing accident I'll blame LFS then.
gta 3 - the root of all evil.
Kauhajoki School Massacre 23/9/2008
I know this is nothing doing Whit Live For Speed But still important yesterday In Finland City Called Kauhajoki was horrifying day. A Student Shooted A 10 innocent people in school and started a fire in Classroom.

Shooter shooted himself to head and died in injuries

FINNISH:

Sisäasianministeri Anne Holmlundin mukaan ammuskelussa kuoli 11 ihmistä. Homlund vahvisti uhrimäärän Ylen haastattelussa.

Haavoittuneita on kolme. Yksi ihminen on loukkaantunut vakavasti.

Kauhajoen palvelualojen oppilaitoksen 22-vuotias opiskelija Matti Juhani Saari aloitti ammuskelun koululla yhdentoista aikaan. Ylen mukaan Saari aloitti ammuskelun kesken koetilanteessa. Koulussa oli tapahtumahetkellä parisataa oppilasta.

Oppilaitoksen laitosmies Jukka Forsberg kertoi YLE Uutisille, että ampuja meni kouluun sisälle suuren laukun kanssa kommandopipo päässään, minkä jälkeen sisältä alkoi kuulua laukauksia.

- Täällä on vakava tilanne käynnissä. Isolla aseella ammutaan ja kovaa, palopäällikkö Ahti Yli-Mannila Etelä-Pohjanmaan pelastuslaitokselta kertoi Iltalehdelle hetki ampumisen alkamisen jälkeen.

Ampujaa kuultiin jo eilen

Sisäministeri Anne Holmlundin (kok) mukaan poliisi kuuli ampujaksi epäiltyä eilen, koska tämä oli julkaissut ampumavideon internetissä. Poliisin mukaan kuuleminen ei antanut aihetta toimiin.

Holmlundin mukaan ampujalla oli määräaikainen aselupa, joka oli myönnetty viime kuussa. Ase oli miehen ensimmäinen

.Koulu ei tiennyt poliisin puhuttaneen ampujaa ennen surmia. Kauhajoella oppilaitokset ovat kiinni ainakin huomenna.

ENGLISH:

Saari entered through the school's basement, and lit a fire. The fire brigade received an emergency call about the fire at 10:47 (UTC+3).The shooting began at around 10:46, when roughly 200 people were assembled inside the college. Saari was armed with a Walther P22 Target semi-automatic firearm and a number of incendiary devices, including homemade petrol bombs and Molotov cocktails He wore dark clothing and a balaclava (ski mask). The school's caretaker Jukka Forsberg, who survived but had several shots directed at him, said "[The gunman] was very well prepared. He walked calmly.

Saari initially opened fire on a group of students writing their exams, and entered at least one other classroom.[19] The police forces, bolstered by a number of armoured vehicles, arrived a short time later, and were able to evacuate the school. He had also started fires at several locations within the school buildings, including near to people whom he had shot. The blaze

damaged the dead bodies so severely that it made the identification process difficult for police. Of the deceased, nine were found in a classroom, and one in a corridor.[16] Some of the pupils, in trying to escape the premises, had

turned to rowing boats on a nearby river. Firefighters managed to extinguish the blazes without any major damage to the school. Saari remained at large for some time on the school grounds after it had been evacuated. He was eventually found alive by the police at 12:30, after he had shot himself in the head.

Saari was taken to Tampere University Hospital, where he was treated his gunshot wound. He died a short time later. Saari was originally from Pohjois-Pohjanmaa, but lived in Kauhajoki because of the catering course that he was enrolled in.
Quote from Mirtsu :I know this is nothing doing Whit Live For Speed

This is why we have the off topic section.
Its a complete tradegy, dont get me wrong.

But this belongs in off-topic
Quote from Mirtsu :I know this is nothing doing Whit Live For Speed.

Which is exactly why it's already been posted in the Off Topic section.
This is the ****ing second time this has happened in Finland. You gotta fix it. Stop these kids from doin stupid shit like this. It's depressing. :bananadea
+ there is already a topic about it
Quote from BlueFlame :This is the ****ing second time this has happened in Finland. You gotta fix it. Stop these kids from doin stupid shit like this. It's depressing. :bananadea

If it only were that simple...

Another school shooting in finland..
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG