The online racing simulator
F12 menu problems
(13 posts, started )
F12 menu problems
for some reason i cannot navigate the f12 menu or change anything. doesnt matter if i'm in single player or multiplayer. Any ideas why?
#2 - robt
Not sure if its a help, but because of driving using KB i have to hold shift to navigate the menus on F12
#3 - Tukko
Quote from robt :Not sure if its a help, but because of driving using KB i have to hold shift to navigate the menus on F12

actually it doesnt matter what control you're using.. when you have set the arrow keys to steer/accelerate etc. you need to use shift+arrows to get'em working in F12 menu.
thx. it wasnt like that in the patch before and i never felt a need for the f12 menu untill recently.
I don't use shift on any menus or arrows - it's only kb users that need it (and maybe mouse, I dunno).

Edit: Clarification: Wheel user, USB Wireless keyboard - NEVER EVER have to use shift to change values in F11 or F12 menus, nor swap between F9-12.
I have to use shift to change any of the values , but can navigate without shift.

SD.(Wheel user)
Really? I'm quite surprised. I wonder why? I know for a fact my shift key isn't stuck, so why do some people have to use shift and others not? Could keyboard languages come into it? USB/PS2 connectors? Wired/Wireless?
#8 - filur
Shift for both navigating and changing anything.

Wheel, PS2 keyboard.
#9 - troy
i always had problems with F12 also, i can switch up and down
but if i want to change somethin just nothin happens
im wheel user too (will try the shift thing next time im on)
No problems here, never have to press shift either. Maybe your left and right button are bound to something else than "steer left/right" in the options?
Nothing happens without pressing shift on my LFS. I have arrows set to kb driving (throttle and brake).

Obvious bug, as it seems to me. Kb controls and wheel controls should not affect each other but it seems they do.
#12 - troy
yep here too took a closer look now again

left and right key on keyboard are not used
and it only works if i press shift and then left/right

Quote from SparkyDave :I have to use shift to change any of the values , but can navigate without shift.

SD.(Wheel user)

same here

F12 menu problems
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG