The online racing simulator
Microsoft Sidewinder FF USB Wheel Help
I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback USB wheel, which had been serving me well up until I moved recently. In the move, the power supply disappeared, so I now have no Force Feedback. I'd like to keep using this wheel a little while longer (If I drop ninety bucks on one of those cool new Logitech 900 degree wheels, my girlfriend will kick me. Hard.)

Does anyone have one of these? If so, could you tell me if the power brick indicates the voltage and/or polarity? Also, is the connector where it plugs into the wheel funky somehow? I can't remember, as I just left the thing plugged in all the time. I picked up one of those universal power supplies at Target this week, but it seems none of it's six supplied connectors will fit the wheel.

Thanks in advance for any help. I appreciate it!
I have too. The label says:

Microsoft
Part.No: X03-73497
AC Adapter: North American
---------------------------
Input: 120V ~ 60Hz
30W
Output: 12V = 1.3A
CLASS 2 POWER SUPPLY
MODEL NO: LA-12030C

(-)---(O---(+)
---------------------------

Or, negative is esternal and positive internal
Thanks, Vagner! Now I just need to get the proper adapter, buy S2, find six seconds a lap, and I'll be online and racing!
#4 - avih
Quote from lawdog :Thanks, Vagner! Now I just need to get the proper adapter, buy S2, find six seconds a lap, and I'll be online and racing!

you can get online when you start making cosecutive laps without crashing just make sure you respect blus flags as soon as they appear. welcome

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG