The online racing simulator
Restricted cars setups HERE!
(Updated to 2008-09-15)

All sets sent will be uploaded to the pack, even if there's another set for that specific combo.

All sets names follow this naming convention, please follow it if you are uploading a new set (don't add the "setnumber"):

CAR_GT2_TRACK_SETNUMBER (all in capitals)

Everyone posting sets will be credited in the GT2_pack_contents.txt file. Add the best *possible* laptime if you can, and any short comment if you wish.

I will be updating the pack with new sets and the latest version will always be available in this first post of the thread.

Pack version 0.2
SET Time Record(*) Provided by Comment
=== ==== ========= =========== =======

FXR_GT2_AS2_1 N/A J@tko Can be used pretty much at every Aston config
FXR_GT2_AS2R_1 1.04.55 (1:04.25) HVS5b
FXR_GT2_AS3_1 1:53.04 (1:51.82) makakazo Didn't like this one very much...
FXR_GT2_AS5R_1
FXR_GT2_AS6R_1 2:47.17 (2:46.33) makakazo 2:46.6x possible
FXR_GT2_KY2_1 1:44.12 (1:44.12) makakazo Can do 1:43.x
FXR_GT2_KY2_2 J@tko
FXR_GT2_KY3R_1 2:24.52 (2:24.02) makakazo Can do better
FXR_GT2_SO4_1 J@tko

FZR_GT2_SO4R_1 Toddshooter

XRR_GT2_AS3_1 1:52.47 (1:51.06) makakazo Can do better
XRR_GT2_AS3_2 Light brakes, but probably better than "_1"
XRR_GT2_SO4R_1 Toddshooter

(*) Records at the time the set was updated

Attached files
CTRA_GT2_v0.2.zip - 3.1 KB - 281 views
#2 - Bean0
There are a few GT2 setups on the My3id Setupgrid. They are just in with the normal ones though, look out for setups by Scipy and read the comments.

There is a base UFBR setup available on the CTRA site somewhere.

For FJR, your best bet is asking someone on the server I think.
It would be cool if people posted their restricted cars setups here in this thread giving an approximate to their PB with that set. Maybe we can gather some good setups to start making a base. Those are harder to find than the standard sets.
+1
Quote from MaKaKaZo :It would be cool if people posted their restricted cars setups here in this thread giving an approximate to their PB with that set. Maybe we can gather some good setups to start making a base. Those are harder to find than the standard sets.

Really good idea!! It is always a pain to adapt a Gt1 set to GT2.
Fxr_ky2_gt2_ctra
Hi, I did my first bunch of GT2 races today and I got the Kyoto National (KY2) lap record for the FXR with this set someone sent me.

Kyoto National (KY2)
FXR-GT2
Laptime: 1.44.12
(1:43 is possible joining good sector times)

PS: I'll add this to the first post
Attached files
FXR_ky2_GT2_CTRA.set - 132 B - 821 views
what's a good gear ratio for the UFBR? with the 45% restriction on, it makes 5th gear useless unless you fix them... and i think mine suck.
Heres a couple
I am really crap at organizing my sets and need to delete a couple of hundred I think

Here are a couple of good SO4R sets from [HR]'s marathon CTRA days
Attached files
FZR_CTRA GT2 SO4r.set - 132 B - 942 views
XRR_CTRA GT2 SO4r.set - 132 B - 851 views
#8 - J@tko
Ok, I'll add a FXR_KY3R set I just made based on some bad stuff another guy sent me and I'll pack everything into a zip file. Keep posting sets and I'll add them to the zip file.

SET Time Provided by Comment
=== ==== =========== =======

FXR_GT2_AS2_1 N/A J@tko
FXR_GT2_KY2_1 1:44.12 makakazo Can do 1:43.x
FXR_GT2_KY3_1 N/A J@tko
FXR_GT2_KY3R_1 2:24.52 makakazo Can do better
FXR_GT2_SO4_1 N/A J@tko

FZR_GT2_SO4R_1 N/A Toddshooter

XRR_GT2_SO4R_1 N/A Toddshooter

Please follow this naming convention when uploading sets:
"CAR_GT2_TRACK" (all in capitals)

PS: In a couple of weeks (maybe less) I'll be moving to another town so this could get stuck, It'd be good if any moderator could keep this a little updated.
Attached files
CTRA_GT2_v0.1.zip - 1.6 KB - 206 views
Nice wee set here that used to hold lap record at 1.04.55
I'll add yours and a couple more I got yesterday from random generous people

First post updated!
BTW my Kyoto set is for Kyoto National (KY2) and my Aston set works for just about any one of the Aston configs
Quote from J@tko :BTW my Kyoto set is for Kyoto National (KY2) and my Aston set works for just about any one of the Aston configs

Updated!
You have asked me for this set, so here it is. Its possible to go under 1:18.40 with warmed up tyres.
Attached files
UFR_so6.uf-br.pb.set - 132 B - 849 views
Quote from Geladric :You have asked me for this set, so here it is. Its possible to go under 1:18.40 with warmed up tyres.

Wooo thanks I'll gather some UFBR sets too, but I'm going to have a couple of tough months starting tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll be able to keep this post alive in this time
How about doing the same for FJR sets? I just got my National A license yesterday so I'm gonna start mastering the FJR, and some sets would come in handy

Also, I don't see any UF-BR sets listed yet either.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG