The online racing simulator
Momo Problem =(
(9 posts, started )
Momo Problem =(
I have a problem with my momo. :/ It was fine on my old computer, but it died and im using a temporary one. Anyways, when i go to press the gas or brakes, it just floors it even though im only on the gas a tiny bit, same with the brakes. And also, when i try and steer when i drift or whatever, there's no "dead space" or "dead zone" when im turning. What i mean is, when i go to drift, the way the car is angled, it sort of doesnt have resistance and i can steer easier for however long you hold a slide. I don't really know how else to describe it.

If you can help me with my problem, i'll repay you in cookies.
For the calibration? you can use your MOMO wheel calibration tool
set it to default so it will turn back as normal. Then when it comes back to normal... set the steering,gas,and brakes to your own setting or what suits your driving.

DeadZone? In your LFS Option - Controller: set the remove deadzone or enable it.. this depends on you if you want to disable or enable it.

Steering: set the degress for how long you want the wheel to steer

About this:
Quote :I have a problem with my momo. :/ It was fine on my old computer, but it died and im using a temporary one.

I have no idea about what you mean in this case... It died when using temporary one but you can still use it?

Anyways just try those tips.. that works for me everytime my MOMO goes insane
Quote from Deejayyaj :

I have no idea about what you mean in this case... It died when using temporary one but you can still use it?

The old computer died and he is using a temporary one
Quote from camilofs :The old computer died and he is using a temporary one

Oh Well i think its not his MOMO causes that thing maybe its a glitch in his computer.
Quote from Deejayyaj :For the calibration? you can use your MOMO wheel calibration tool
set it to default so it will turn back as normal. Then when it comes back to normal... set the steering,gas,and brakes to your own setting or what suits your driving.

DeadZone? In your LFS Option - Controller: set the remove deadzone or enable it.. this depends on you if you want to disable or enable it.

Steering: set the degress for how long you want the wheel to steer

About this:

Anyways just try those tips.. that works for me everytime my MOMO goes insane

I have remove dead zone off right now, so it should have some dead zone :/ Oh and I have another problem, the pedals don't work now, the car won't move, the game knows it's there because when i go to calibrate it, the axis for the pedal's work, its still not pressure sensitive though =( i did get the steering back to normal i think, thanks I just wish i knew what was wrong with my pedals now =( im going to school now, so ill be on later =]
I'm not familiar with MOMO wheels, but since it is Logitech, you should install proper drivers form Logitech's website and see if it helps...
Quote from RigidRacer1994 :I have remove dead zone off right now, so it should have some dead zone :/ Oh and I have another problem, the pedals don't work now, the car won't move, the game knows it's there because when i go to calibrate it, the axis for the pedal's work, its still not pressure sensitive though =( i did get the steering back to normal i think, thanks I just wish i knew what was wrong with my pedals now =( im going to school now, so ill be on later =]

for the pedals... well there is no tick and untick or check box in LFS option-controller when it in comes to the pedal setting, right? coz this comes with your main steering (if you know what i mean) what i mean is it will automatically detect the wheel and pedal function... anyways, if your LFS is "ON" then still no pedal working.. try to unplug and plug it again, if the wheel moves left-center it means it is detected by windows same with your LFS, then try calibrating again from LFS option - control then after, try it in single player if this one works, but if not... i recomend you to re-install your MOMO wheel driver to totally clear all the calibrations.

well it will just take 10mins of your time re-installing it
Make, sure your axis setting is correct. IE combined/Seprate.

to find out > Go to Controls/axis/move your pedals, and see what slider moves, ie SLIDER Y moves select it for throttle/break if combined.

Quote from Racer325 :Make, sure your axis setting is correct. IE combined/Seprate.

to find out > Go to Controls/axis/move your pedals, and see what slider moves, ie SLIDER Y moves select it for throttle/break if combined.

That's one thing to do, but check if your axis is locked, its prolly stuck like that until you unlock it, an press ur pedals and steer back and forth. thats how I resolve it.

Momo Problem =(
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG