The online racing simulator
League of the Americas: Two Years Old!!

Two years ago today, LOTA officially started serving the Western Hemisphere with quality LFS Racing. Two years, fifteen racing seasons, and 110+ league races later, we're still going strong! We've had a lot of help along the way, and we'd like to thank them here:

Server Providers: The team members of Stars & Stripes SimRacing and CoRe Racing for dedicating one server each to LOTA. Thank you!

LOTA League/Series Officials: Over the past two years, these guys have helped to lead LOTA in the right direction: Chris Schletter, Brian Shanahan, Albert Terrahe, Scot Marsh, Chad Seip, Nolan Scott, Kevin Burns, Phil Diaz, David Sirois, and myself. These guys have put in a lot of hard work behind the scenes to make this thing happen. Thank you guys vey much!

Other Special Recognition: Members of BlackSheep Racing for helping with testing the orignial league idea and administration in the early days; Brian Shanahan for being a server admin many many times; Nolan Scott for all the great movies and for pitching in with server admin duties; Josh Gringas for always entertaining us and for pitching in with server admin duties; Ben Keough and for pitching in with server admin duties; Chris Schletter for all of his work on the RLM and the site outside his regular official duties; Chad Seip for most of the original LOTA logos; Lukasz Kaczmarek for his great GTC race reports, Yannick Martin for his Formula GP2 Challenge podium pics, and many many others! I'm sure I am missing a few so I'm sorry for that, but rest assured that we appreciate your efforts as well!

A very special thank you goes out to those who have donated money to LOTA to help pay for the website hosting and LFS server rentals. You guys are so generous and we really appreciate your help!

Lastly, and certainly most important in my mind, we want to thank each and every driver that has raced with LOTA over the past two years. You guys are why we do this, and when we see things like the upcoming MicroGTR Shootout have it's registration FULL in less than four days, it makes it all worth it!

THANKS FOR RACING WITH LOTA!
Good work guys !
#6 - J@tko
Congrats peeps
me

Grat'z and see you today! (or not?)
Congrats!!
No.. Thank You!!!!

You guys are doing a great sevice for us here in North America. I'm sure I don't speak for only myself when I say
"THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!"
Congratulations guys!
Congratulations men
Gongrats and good luck in future!
Congrats
#14 - th84
Well done fellers!
i was told that banshee56 was holding a party at his place tonight because of this great day for LOTA
:bowdown::cake::heyjoeani::birthday::drink:
Congrats LOTA - the only league worth staying up until 4 in the morning for!

I've only ever done 1 LOTA race but I enjoyed it immensely. Keep up the good work!
Congrats guys.
o/
Congrats! Great league and it has always been a pleasure to be part of it.
Congratulations on the 2nd anniversary of LOTA !

Keep up the good work !

d
Whole lota congrats! Im sure these leagues are keeping LFS alive on that side of the atlantic pretty much on its own
Thanks guys!

I know LOTA has typically held racing series that are more time beneficial to the Western Hemisphere, but we've been working on some plans for a couple stand-alone events that the other half of the world can compete in as well, so we are looking forward to seeing even more of the LFS community racing with us soon!
Having won the first (and only?) Beaver Cup, I can vouch for the quality of the racing in all LOTA leagues. Congrats!
Thanks for the thanks , and thanks for still being there Lee!

Keep on rollin, LOTA....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG