The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
They can be spam, because let's look at the definition of spam, shall we?

Quote :indiscriminately, unsolicited, unwanted, irrelevant, or inappropriate messages, especially commercial advertising in mass quantities

And why can't we find another link with a simular idea of yours? Because they're not logical. Nor understandable.

It's great you have such an imagination... but what's not great is how you use it. Posts like this would be fine if there werent so many...and in on topic threads.

Just calm it down ok?
indiscriminately: you post more than me

unsolicited: im discussing with the very end telelpathy its you who is out of place

unwanted: some people like my ideas if you dont like them you dont have to read them

irrelevant: now listening to your soul is irrevelant, achieving enlightening is irrevelant

inappropriate messages: i try to avoid hate speech and personal attacks, i behave as an adult

especially commercial advertising in mass quantities: well im not selling anything
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Quality of post's (or lack of) = Spamming.

Most of my posts are coherent, on topic and I even try to help people sometimes. Is that spamming? No.

umm you want an objective opinion on that?
Quote from JJ72 :umm you want an objective opinion on that?

hah

Infact just about the only time I see S14 is in this thread, poking fun at Lerts.

I personally do not dislike Lerts, i'm more baffled than annoyed, maybe hes onto something we dont know about!

(Edit : @JJ72. Am sad naow.)
plz lock........ this thread is becoming a Phail..../.....
Quote from DevilDare :plz lock........ this thread is becoming a Phail..../.....

You can always press the report button if this post is so annoying for you.
fail? like when you said a small ball rolls down a ramp faster than a big one and later didnt have the bravery to admit your mistake?

and how do you feel after tomba leaving after a rude coment of yours towards him 2 months ago?

i feel bad cause he was my friend but you probably dont mind cause in my book you are an energetic vampire who feels good by making others feel bad
Quote from lerts :fail? like when you said a small ball rolls down a ramp faster than a big one and later didnt have the bravery to admit your mistake?

and how do you feel after tomba leaving after a rude coment of yours towards him 2 months ago?

i feel bad cause he was my friend but you probably dont mind cause in my book you are an energetic vampire who feels good by making others feel bad

what?
1st im realizing the synchronical thought issue happens with delay if im negative and with advance if im positive

now a fiction story:

millions of years ago humans had colliders like lhcthroug studies they found the samllest particles the universon, they found out it was a tiny universe and found ways to travel to it, late they would even travel to universons of universons and there were several troubles:

there were universons within universons infinitely?
why there was no way to reach a bigger universon

through farther research they found out that an atom in the brain had an universon that contained all memories and it could be recovered and transplated into another body, usually aclone

now they were n theyr way to achieve dream world without death and conquering universons

they decided to make the world a nicest place to get rid off the bad people, they did so by sending this universonto scape veloity from the universe

they were ruling and conquering the each time more extended empire when a grain in their plans ass grew:

it happened 20000 years ago, lucifer a judge was upset for having dictated obliteration of a sick soul so he decided to study the conscience contained in the memories universon

in one of his many explorations of universon he found somehing that would make him search for the truth

he knew the emperor personally and to his amusement he found a replica of the emperor hmslelf but he had a diffferent occupation he was the drunkard vilage idiot

he discovered amazing things in his reseacrh:

fisrt the high elite knew about that issue of a personality being in smaller universon but they had a plan to solve it

like a fractla if you change shape of one part of the fractal it wholes changes:

they wanted the universe to stopped being odd:

the number of universons within another universon is odd and this grantees that each universon is different, its a fractal of infinite varoety

tats why they started the executuions it was trully aresearch to make the universe pair

but thats wehrer lucifer found the flaw

the gravityfield of the center of our universon oscilates and this oscilation is ruled by indetermination, so the universon of our conscience must be sent with this prediction, because it was know if it was not sent in vector 0 it would eventually returned

it was kow that indetermination is like a universal sufragium of everybody, each with his own force to decide

so to be able to determinat the gravity oscilaton there should be a universla agreement of the universe becoming pair, ending choice and stagnated

therewas a brief fight lucifer side wonbut in the last moment he lead a dive into scape velocity carrig in their brain their soul or conscience universon

nothing was known of them afterwards but the current practice now is not anymore transplanting the universon to prolongue life but to wait quietly for the universe to end and start in the next universon

in other words the lucifer side would decide tolive a single life in each universon instead of an infinite life in just one universon

seems the people in the empire are stagnated and true eternall life goes torugh living a life in one universon and next live in several universons bigger

there are still controversy about this but there are more and more than when thay die they decline empire angels offer to live for ever in utopia and prefer to let nature discurr its course, to bigger universons
#587 - AMB
Quote from lerts :1st im realizing the synchronical thought issue happens with delay if im negative and with advance if im positive

now a fiction story:

millions of years ago humans had colliders like lhcthroug studies they found the samllest particles the universon, they found out it was a tiny universe and found ways to travel to it, late they would even travel to universons of universons and there were several troubles:

there were universons within universons infinitely?
why there was no way to reach a bigger universon

through farther research they found out that an atom in the brain had an universon that contained all memories and it could be recovered and transplated into another body, usually aclone

now they were n theyr way to achieve dream world without death and conquering universons

they decided to make the world a nicest place to get rid off the bad people, they did so by sending this universonto scape veloity from the universe

they were ruling and conquering the each time more extended empire when a grain in their plans ass grew:

it happened 20000 years ago, lucifer a judge was upset for having dictated obliteration of a sick soul so he decided to study the conscience contained in the memories universon

in one of his many explorations of universon he found somehing that would make him search for the truth

he knew the emperor personally and to his amusement he found a replica of the emperor hmslelf but he had a diffferent occupation he was the drunkard vilage idiot

he discovered amazing things in his reseacrh:

fisrt the high elite knew about that issue of a personality being in smaller universon but they had a plan to solve it

like a fractla if you change shape of one part of the fractal it wholes changes:

they wanted the universe to stopped being odd:

the number of universons within another universon is odd and this grantees that each universon is different, its a fractal of infinite varoety

tats why they started the executuions it was trully aresearch to make the universe pair

but thats wehrer lucifer found the flaw

the gravityfield of the center of our universon oscilates and this oscilation is ruled by indetermination, so the universon of our conscience must be sent with this prediction, because it was know if it was not sent in vector 0 it would eventually returned

it was kow that indetermination is like a universal sufragium of everybody, each with his own force to decide

so to be able to determinat the gravity oscilaton there should be a universla agreement of the universe becoming pair, ending choice and stagnated

therewas a brief fight lucifer side wonbut in the last moment he lead a dive into scape velocity carrig in their brain their soul or conscience universon

nothing was known of them afterwards but the current practice now is not anymore transplanting the universon to prolongue life but to wait quietly for the universe to end and start in the next universon

in other words the lucifer side would decide tolive a single life in each universon instead of an infinite life in just one universon

seems the people in the empire are stagnated and true eternall life goes torugh living a life in one universon and next live in several universons bigger

there are still controversy about this but there are more and more than when thay die they decline empire angels offer to live for ever in utopia and prefer to let nature discurr its course, to bigger universons

You scare me.
Quote from lerts :fail? like when you said a small ball rolls down a ramp faster than a big one and later didnt have the bravery to admit your mistake?

what mistake, you ignorant fool? i derived and gave you the formula that gives you the acceleration of any spherical object, rotating down a ramp, given its mass, moment of inertia on the axis of rotation and radius... what if i was initialy wrong at my guess? (which isn't always wrong. it is correct if the balls are hollow...)

- i can see the future!
- no you can't.
- stop making me feel bad!!!

see? it's just stupid.

also, who the **** is tomba? in any case, if anyone got so upset by a forum discussion and he left, he obviously has issues that need to be taken care of. nothing life-altering is taking place here. your life stays the same no matter what goes on on forums. ffs.
Lerts, friend, this is for you

Life goes on...
Oooh oooh oooh conspiracy time! Check the picture. Freaky eh? (Not too sure if the square root cancelling is legit, but meh. Got a few people fairly confused by now, gonna try and confuse the maths teacher tomorrow. She'd probably tell me it's "illegal" maths though, as she has done before :nod
Attached images
1221683863244.jpg
oh come on theres an obvious wrong step
Oh really?
you can break a root square when its multiplying but not if its adding

ask this to your teacher instead:

1=Sqrt(1)=Sqrt(1*1)=Sqrt((-1)*(-1))=Sqrt(-1)*Sqrt(-1)=-1
But square root cancels the squares. If both 4 and 3 were to be multiplied by 2, and the whole thing was to be divided by 2, then they would cancel. Same dealy here?
if what is inside the square root you can split it if its adding not

to cancel the square root of a squared number first you have to split it and you cant do that if its adding, you cant split it, you can only split a square root if inside has amultiplication
Quote from lerts :if what is inside the square root you can split it if its adding not

to cancel the square root of a squared number first you have to split it and you cant do that if its adding, you cant split it, you can only split a square root if inside has amultiplication

and here we witness the birth of what will be hitherto known as "turbomath".
Today I stepped on a slug while walking the dog, but then I had a thought...what if the slug squashed itself onto my shoe on purpose? That raised an important question in my cranium, why would a slug want to commit suicide? I phoned the Samaritans but they rudely hung up on me, they seemed to think I was making fun of their service by pretending to be a suicidal slug. I was trying to find out if they had a system in place to deal with suicidal slugs, if they did have one then it would prove other slugs are suicidal too, and I would be able to ask them why those slugs also wanted to kill themselfs.

I decided I had gone about it the wrong way, and switched to treating it as a criminal investigation. So I fenced off the path around the slug using sticks, then drew a chalk outline of the squashed slug, which was quite hard since it spread out quite a lot and was really sticky. I made a break through when I found the slug trail leading to the crime scene, I was able to trace it back to the slugs home. The trail stopped at a tiny laptop, I looked at the page that was left open and realised it was the LFS Forum. I check which thread it was, and it was this one.

My conclusion is that the slug was in the process of inventing a tiny slug triangle piano, it discovered lerts' plan to make a human version and it realised his tiny slug piano would never be able to compete on the open market, given the lack of slugs wanting to play a normal piano, let alone a triangle one. When it realised this it took the decision to take its little slug life, and spent the next 2 weeks stalking me and calculating what time I would step on a certain area of path, then all it had to do was set off a few days before to get into position.

If you think I am crazy for coming to that conclusion then you are bullies that don't respect my right to express ideas without receiving any negative feedback for them.

It's 01:19am on the 19th, that means cheese tastes better and slugs are happy for the next minute.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver : but then I had a thought...

something is telling me you should a. stop listning to lerts and b. try not to think for a while
Quote from CSU1 :something is telling me you should a. stop listning to lerts and b. try not to think for a while

I can't stop, I subscribed my brain to this thread so I get synchronical updates projected onto the back of my eyelids. Also, if I stop thinking completely, then I will die, so you are wishing death on me, you are an enthusiastic warewolf that feeds on the pure innocence of an enlightened soul.

The square root of bullshit is spam, scientificized factual statement.
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG