The online racing simulator
Endurance XFG Skin
(6 posts, started )
#1 - WF07
Endurance XFG Skin
Hey all. I really would appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of some sort of XFG Endurance racing skin. I would be even more grateful if you create one for me yourself! I Am not too bothered about what it looks like, but I like simplicity. Something covered in logo's is not my idea of cool. I love logos and brand names, sure, keep them coming, but loads of different colours isn't cool.

Just see what you can do, and if possible I would love it really high-res like 2048 pixels or so?

Thanks to anyone who gives it a go, or posts a nice link!
Quote from WF07 :Hey all. I really would appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of some sort of XFG Endurance racing skin. I would be even more grateful if you create one for me yourself! I Am not too bothered about what it looks like, but I like simplicity. Something covered in logo's is not my idea of cool. I love logos and brand names, sure, keep them coming, but loads of different colours isn't cool.

Just see what you can do, and if possible I would love it really high-res like 2048 pixels or so?

Thanks to anyone who gives it a go, or posts a nice link!

I will give it my best shot, but whats the name of the race?
#3 - WF07
no race name... just for general useage please!

I can edit skins, and put my name on it and stuff, and If I need it for an event I can mod it.

But I need a base model. I have Paint.Net, not PS, so no .psd's please!

Thanks so much!
ok, but what defines an endurance skin? I dont understand how you can have ab endurance paintjob
#5 - WF07
hmmm. I am not 100%. But something with lots of decals and logos. Don't worry about it if you are busy or confused.
Quote from WF07 :hmmm. I am not 100%. But something with lots of decals and logos. Don't worry about it if you are busy or confused.

Unfortunately they are updating the kit on Masterskinnerz atm, and i had to get rid of all my skin kits and install them again, so maybe pm someone who you think is a good skinner from the XFG/XFR skin thread,

Endurance XFG Skin
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG