The online racing simulator
DLFSS Project, OpenSource
(32 posts, started )
can't get it to start here.

Quote :snip................FINISH

Critical Error, Auto Shutdown in 20 Seconde...
Exception Was: System.InvalidOperationException: Bind has already been called for this socket
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.set_ExclusiveAddressUse (Boolean value) [0x00000]
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.set_ExclusiveAddressUse (Boolean value) [0x00000]
at Drive_LFSS.InSim_.InSimClient.InitTcpSocket () [0x00000]
at Drive_LFSS.InSim_.InSimClient.Connect () [0x00000]
Exiting Requested, Please Wait For All Thread Too Exit...

Quote :LFSServer.bunbunFBM.ConnectionInfo = 127.0.0.1;29999;mypassword;!;Drive_LFSS;40;20;20
Database.MySQL.ConnectionInfo = 192.168.1.11;3306;drive_lfss;mypassword;drive_lfss;no
Vote.bunbunFBM.TrackChange = Auto
Vote.bunbunFBM.RaceMap = 11

as far as i know, it looks okay. thanks for your help in advance

edit: this was the only insim app running at the time.
Quote :Exception Was: System.InvalidOperationException: Bind has already been called for this socket

Looks like it's trying to connect twice. The socket has been bound in a first attemp to connect, and then it's performing the same connection procedure again and it tries to bind the same socket. There's also the possibility that they're two different sockets, but the arguments in the bind() calls are wrong and they're trying to bind the same socket.
I created the ticket #3

I've made a work around into r107.

I can get into that crash if i do this: set ExclusiveAddressUse and then Dispose the Object and Do it Again... The same error will occur, cause the Object is not yet Collected by the Garbage Collector.

But this is not your case, since you got this at the Start.

This was reported as a Bug under MONO and Security Purpose under Windows.

So at that point making a patch that will Garbage Collect, im completely again. So i simply Commented this line, since this is not very important for us after all.

Let me know if better!

bunder9999 , to answer to your PM, if you already know SVN , just do what patch you feel for! i will look at and maybe add it to the project!

And the SVN is really open to get more dev into is List

Any help you need on what is already done, just ask will be a pleasure to answer! Im trying to keep most of the needed information into the Trac Wiki
i get:

Quote :Initializating PubStats...

and a popup box "fatal error in gc" with the contents "GetThreadContext failed", and it decides to consume 100% cpu.
I just tested the DLFSS on the same computer as the LFS server, something i never done before, since im not developing it on the same computer LFS server is running on.

I found some probleme into the Connection procedure when running like this.
UDP was never able to Bind correctely.

When IRC was disable got a crash into sending a chat message.

So both are now fixed into r109 ... But still the Ticket #3 , was not able to reproduce the problem only way i reproduce it, is with modifying the core.

So really hope problem is solved! hurry to ear your comment bunder9999.

Bye bye have a good day.
To make think simple, i tested my self under linux

here is my configuration:
CentOs , Mono 1.9.1.i586

Started from the command line: "mono Drive_LFSS.exe" was 100% As expected! everything i tested where working as they should be with rev111

I don't think is a good idea to run this configuration:
i didn't not test it
Linux->Wine->Mono(Win32)->Drive_LFSS.exe
looks like both methods work with rv 111, but i agree, why use mono via wine when mono is available for linux.

DLFSS Project, OpenSource
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG