The online racing simulator
backfire mod?
(12 posts, started )
backfire mod?
don't know if this is a lot to ask or a little but if anyone has some spare time i would really appreciate some one making a backfire mod that would randomly choose from a couple different backfire sounds when your on the rev limiter, let off the gas hard, down shift into high rpm ...etc. thanks in advance to whomever tries!
Quote from jonny dank :i would really appreciate some one making a backfire mod

So what? Someone should make a program to please you?
I think it would please a lot more than one person.
Quote from wheel4hummer :So what? Someone should make a program to please you?

this is the request thread i do believe.... and it was just a simple question, not an order. i don't expect anyone to make it a priority or anything, i just wanted to ask......thought i was being polite......wasn't trying to offend anyone.

and if it really is that hard or time consuming than just delete this thread, my apologies
Quote from wheel4hummer :So what? Someone should make a program to please you?

It was asked politely. So stop being a grumpy bastard
Quote from the_angry_angel :It was asked politely. So stop being a grumpy bastard

Well I actually tried making a similar mod using python, except that the pygame library doesn't play sounds when the window has no focus I still think it is a waste of a thread, though. Isn't there already a backfire mod? Or does it not work with newer patches?
I have a program which plays sound after you release gas
Don`t know how to hook it to work with pedals, and it`s a crappy programn but does the job in 18 Wheels Of Steel (or whatever game you wanna play).

Space for handbrake release sound, down arrow for brake release sound and sound for releasing gas, up arrow.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I still think it is a waste of a thread, though. Isn't there already a backfire mod? Or does it not work with newer patches?

CSR does backfires, but I think it only uses one sample for them.
the old backfire mod doesn't work with new patches and i can't run CSR because i have the rev limiter on outgauge already but that program sounds good to me if your willing to share
CSR does work with patch Z.
sorry for updating an old topic but does any 1 can make a backfire mod i mean it can sound like backfire without CSR too If u put a backfire wav sample on dump valve but i want a real mod,you know what i mean to get a fire from the exhsaust Greetz!
#12 - MrPB
Quote from moskvich3v1 :sorry for updating an old topic but does any 1 can make a backfire mod i mean it can sound like backfire without CSR too If u put a backfire wav sample on dump valve but i want a real mod,you know what i mean to get a fire from the exhsaust Greetz!

That would be really nice

backfire mod?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG