The online racing simulator
LFS Forum - insiders perspective
(13 posts, closed, started )
It's fun here though we ran out of cupcakes some time ago.

The slowish times before updates feel like chilling out with my buddies in an iHolocaustic summer camp waiting for the Allied to rescue us with new content. Sipping margaritas, playing beach volley and nekkid chicks are in no short supply.

Also possible rescue scenarios:
–Scawen throws in the towel after S2, busts the game wide open for modding and iRacing team hires him as a consultant how to make a proper racing sim.
–Cupcake shipment arrives.
–S2 arrives instead of cupcakes and brings new tracks, boatloads of more bumps and texture to old ones and proper damage.
–Cupcakes arrive but they are cherry flavoured.

EDIT: I've lost my touch. Facepalm.
It's more like a pre-1600s British tea-party - there's only boiled water to drink and a lot of unwashed people around.
#3 - JeffR
You left out the part where iRacing's high rent business model fails, and sells out to Electronic Arts, which releases Need For Speed - Nascar Undergound, the premise of which is the fans of Nascar come to their senses (they sober up), Nascar bites the dust, forcing the teams to go into undergound racing, using questionably street legalized of their race cars (ok, they just add real headlights to replace the painted on ones).

Events include drag and road racing, drifts, and of course since it's NFS, police pursuits, but I don't know if it will include any weapons other than the cars. As a side competition, the Nascar guys can hone their post race fist fighting skills in the Nascar sponsored version of mixed martial arts.
I brought NFS : Pro street at the weekend for £9 on the xbox360, I really like it
Quote from xaotik :It's more like a pre-1600s British tea-party - there's only boiled water to drink and a lot of unwashed people around.

I fail to see the bad sides of that scene.
-
(S14 DRIFT) DELETED by Bob Smith : let's not advocate software piracy on these forums, ok?
You're always on that, Niko... >.>

I vote for the cupcakes..
I ate all the cup cakes.

I was out of Jammy Dodgers.
Oh my... give them back.
/me regurgitates and passes S14 Drift a handful of .....
eww
Dont dare making it into an avatar Becky
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Dont dare making it into an avatar Becky

I more concerned by the signature.......:vomit:. Thats hard truths that I was'nt ready to deal with, not now.
....aaaand that endeth the spam thread.
This thread is closed

(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG