The online racing simulator
is it posible to use a ps2 wheel on my pc?
i wanted to get a wheel something like logitech momo but i hate the shifter because its in the right side so can i use other wheel like Logitech® Driving Force™ EX that is for ps2
1st off, the Momo shifter is interchangable left/right. Put it where ever you want . 2nd, I wouldn't recommend the Driving Force ( the BLUE wheel). A buddy of mine has one and it just feels cheap compared to the Momo and DFP. I DO recommend the Momo, great wheel. Also, on the reputation of others here who have a DFP, I'd recommend that as well. I've never tried it though, only from what I've heard from others. The DFP is the Driving Force PRO, not to be confused with the Driving Force which is the blue one, like I said. Both the Momo and the DFP have a gear shifter and both I believe can be mounted on either side of the wheel (I'm positive about the Momo).

If you are looking for an inexpensive wheel, then perhaps the Driving Force (blue one) is a choice. I only say it is lousy compared to the Momo and DFP. It is, of course, less than half the cost of either of the others, so it's a good choice for little money. But, you are much better off spending the extra and getting a Momo or DFP.
#3 - need
The shifter on my DFP (UK model) isn't movable. It's stuck on the right hand side.
Quote from need :The shifter on my DFP (UK model) isn't movable. It's stuck on the right hand side.

Same here and i don't think there are DFP versions where you can change the side of the shifter freely.
Nothing a saw and tape couldn't fix.
#6 - bbman
If you want to do so, Tristan is the guy to ask...

Sry Tris, couldn't help it...
i have shop arround a few days so what i can get from my country is momo is cheaper then the blue 1 any way i saw the spectw of the momo. i think i will buy it later by the way have to stop playing lfs for a few weeks...............
I cut bits off, but I never got round to sticking them back on. I think they're still at Fordman's house, along with a rather dubious LFS T-Shirt my girlfriend made for me. It went a bit wrong in the transfer process and ended up with a 'shiny' border to cover up the smudges. Still, it's the thought that counts...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG