The online racing simulator
Drifter Needed To Test InSim Addons.
Hello Racer and Drifter!

I just incorporated a drift style analysis into Drive_LFSS.

That gave Score depending this:

Drift Start SpeedKhm
Angle Motion Direction To Trajectory(To Detect a Sucess 360 or a Simple Drift)
Drift Continue Angle Direction(Detect Counter Orientation to Correct is Drift)

From your speed Start, if you slow down from this speed your score got Lower and the starting speed is the main scoreSpeed value(prevent abuse on very low to very fast drift.)

Each counter Action on a Angle will Lower your Score, Too Much Counter Angle will Cancel The drift for bad style use or lost control.

More you get Angle Diff with Trajectory , More your score will be high and off course more time more score, ho! This is not a absolute angle check, so a 360 into a drift will be scored correctly and not detected as a lost control.

Bug: Let say a curve ahead 90 right and after 90 left, the first drift has a very high chance to be detected as a bad style. This is caused because the system don't know the track will do a left turn so your left drift will maybe become the bad style.

I already planned a track data reconstruction into mysql, but this is not the time to do it.

I need help from 1 or 2 drifter, that will test the system for some minute or hours and tell me good and bad.

The goal is too make the system gave more point on what a human call a Nice drift and low score on what a human call Bad drift.

I make some test my self! and found that good so far!
95% of my drift are detected as bad style! and i think is completely right!
I can't my self test this system right

If you interested to help me doing this! just post a reply here or send me personal message!

If you wan to take a look at the code feel free to do so here:
http://maya.aleajecta.com/trac ... runk/src/game/car.cs#L169

Bye bye!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG