The online racing simulator
#1 - RS1T
Raceabout RS-Tuning Modpack - New addons
Just finished working on my new modpack, this time its for the barely used RAC.

Addons include:

Dark Red sport grill at the front

LED Headlights

LED FogLights

LED Indicators

LED reverse light

Hi res LED brakelight

Red leather Racing seats

Chrome engine behind engine cover

RS-Tuning Logo on doors

TV screens on doors

TV screen behind steering wheels

Carbon fibre headrests

Custom Engine Sound

Low Riding Setup

C1 and Carbon Skins included, gratitude given to various creators.

Previews:

http://i522.photobucket.com/al ... RACTuningPackPreview1.jpg

http://i522.photobucket.com/al ... RACTuningPackPreview2.jpg

http://i522.photobucket.com/al ... RACTuningPackPreview3.jpg

http://i522.photobucket.com/al ... RACTuningPackPreview4.jpg

Any hints or improvements that you would like to suggest please feel free to suggest them

UPDATE, IF you dont like the ricer look, then here is a version with much better non chavvy led lights and no TV screens

RS1T @ RS-TUNING lol
Attached files
Raceabout RS Tuning Modpack.zip - 763.4 KB - 697 views
RA_Parts.dds - 341.5 KB - 650 views
WOW , you just killed the Rac
Oh dear........ I don't know what to say. Not for me?

Nice try though
I think you have great potential, but I would say: 1. Kill the TV screens, 2. Make the LED pattern smaller
Good but ricer a little (tv screen)
#6 - RS1T
Quote from Inouva :WOW , you just killed the Rac

thanks for the constructive criticism, very encouraging for a begginer . Glad too see that at least some people have good constructive thngs to say.

I dont see why people on here think that 'riced up' stuff is bad. I thought the tvs in the doors were cool. Feel free to edit them out if you want, but DO NOT remove the RS tuning logo

any comments on the brake lights and seats?

EDIT: actually come to think of it the headlights do look shit, would you guys like me to do a new version without the tvs and with better headlights?
Well, TV's is more NFS than LFS. Most people don't like that
I don't have a problem with people who liked tuned cars, I just don't like it myself

You can use your "rice" kit, but could you maybe do us a more racey feel.

REMEMBER: The car is a RACEabout, not a RICEabout

And for the headlights, can you please post your LED pattern and I might try make it better.
Quote from Inouva :WOW , you just killed the Rac

Es cierto pero...... Q rata eres..
#10 - RS1T
upss sorry.

I say: "It`s true but.... You`re a rat"
#12 - RS1T
Quote from Loko VEN :upss sorry.

I say: "It`s true but.... You`re a rat"

well try out the new update, it does not have the crap led lights and has no more tv screens
Quote from Loko VEN :Es cierto pero...... Q rata eres..

Por lo menos soy sincera =)

Quote from RS1T :well try out the new update, it does not have the crap led lights and has no more tv screens

Could you please stop making mods? Please!
At last keep them for you...
hey if you post for say that stfu man, we're free to make mod, damn its very pathetic com's like that dude just leave this page if you dont like that mod, if i'm was an admin i gonna ban you damn, i'm very bored of this community
#18 - RS1T
Quote from Amynue :Could you please stop making mods? Please!
At last keep them for you...

erm, lets see your mods mate.... oh wait, ALL YOUR MODS ARE ILLEGAL MODS TO LFS. If you dont like my mods the go away, dont post childish and immature comments like that. I have spent hours on these, even though they arnt that good, and that was a very hurtful comment and i take it as a personal insult.

Quote :hey if you post for say that stfu man, we're free to make mod, damn its very pathetic com's like that dude just leave this page if you dont like that mod, if i'm was an admin i gonna ban you damn, i'm very bored of this community

well said mate

How do people like the new update everyone?
:/
yes that suck i dont know why some person are like that ... your update looks good need some ajustement but not bad at all continue like that (i'm not a big skinner i dont know if i can do what you do here lol)
#20 - RS1T
Quote from FaFaDOD :yes that suck i dont know why some person are like that ... your update looks good need some ajustement but not bad at all continue like that (i'm not a big skinner i dont know if i can do what you do here lol)

thanks a lot for the compliments. I have a website on the way to host my mods and pics. There is nothing there except the home page yet, here is the link

www.RS1T-tuning.page.tl

watch that space, updates to come with mods
Quote from FaFaDOD :if i'm was an admin i gonna ban you damn, i'm very bored of this community

Because you are to young to understand this community.
:)
sure explaine me mr chucknorris
#23 - RS1T
Quote from Amynue :Because you are to young to understand this community.

and you do huh? By childishly insulting a new modder? hypocrite
Quote from Amynue :Because you are to young to understand this community.

I don't really think you are in a position to talk about other peoples behavior, because I think yours is just as bad, if not worse. I don't think you should post critisism unless you can post suggestions on how to improve.
-
(Kill3rw00t) DELETED by Flame CZE : thanks for quoting a 6-year-old post
-
(Kill3rw00t) DELETED by Flame CZE : useless bump

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG