The online racing simulator
Top Gear Football Game?
(45 posts, started )
Top Gear Football Game?
I am wondering if we can put a huge big football in BL3...............

Attached images
fb19cl.jpg
yes and how did you use the layout editor and kyoto ring when your a demo racer?!?!?

crackerrrrrrr......GTFO!
i just saw the image of a football field in BL3 somewhere else...so i wonder if there could be put in a huge football for the match...
hey~he's just a little boy, the idea is mine, and he just want to post that out, wondering if there could be put in a ball as a object....is there any business of cracker?
#5 - Krane
Quote from machairrrrrrr :hey~he's just a little boy, the idea is mine, and he just want to post that out, wondering if there could be put in a ball as a object....is there any business of cracker?

DO NOT be rude to a country bigger than yours

YOU SHOULD NOT make such threats here, or anywhere, for the matter.

Besides, he wasn't that rude if you think it for a bit... Or if you knew that we have had new demo guys here posting screenshots of licensed S2 stuff more than we'd (or the devs) like lately.
Quote :DO NOT be rude to a country bigger than yours

Funny though. Great way to earn the community's respect
ok well my bad, but when someone licensed as a demo racer posts s2 content you can assume its a cracker...and lol at the dont be rude
well..my bad too.. i shouldn't make the post so mysterious ...and sorry for my friends' threat.. i will have my lisence this year..if my parents give me enough money due to my marks this term...it's quiet expensive to own this lisence here... T_T

so...now...shall we get back to the topic?
At first glance, I thought wow great job on the layout! The lines are practically identical!! I think it looks good.

Now all it needs is some goals and a ball

For the ball you could just use a UF1 with bouncy/stiff suspension so it really gets tossed around . But a ball that doesn't bounce or roll much would be ideal for this. Looks fun!
lol i just love how the chinaman dissed Ven by saying "Don't be rude to countries bigger then yours" LOL! way to go chinaman!

ok back on topic *clear throat* Indeed, it looks quite interesting, as a matter of fact *bla bla bla* good idea, anyone up for a little game of soccer?
-
(Hankstar) DELETED by Hankstar
#11 - Jakg
Quote from machairrrrrrr :DO NOT be rude to a country bigger than yours

and why not? what are you gonna do exactly? invade me?
#12 - Woz
I think it would be great to add a large football

As meentioned by someone else, UF1s would be perfect for a game

Would also need a goal object so that as soon as ball went in it jumped back to centre spot.

...just don't call users crackers just because they have only a demo license. there are hundrets of possibilities how a demo racer could have experienced/seen s2 content.

the field is well done , but i think we need an update of the crash physics first .
#14 - Vain
No, please no update on crash physics. The clipping bugs really help with a long shot .
There was a nice football game using an UF1 as the ball as a prelude to the german WC06. I wonder if anyone is less lazy than me and will find the link to the movie...

Vain
#16 - Vain
Yay! It always works! Lazyness rocks!

Vain
Yea, you made me squeeze every bit of energy outta me for finding it for ya. Damn germans always trying to make other people do their dirty work gklmsdfjklrmmb fskjflmljsqf

*keeps talking to himself*

fdsklfmjskfdruoeearazwas on the damn second page on the pit for cryinfjslkjqqmklfjklfjkljkl even on first page in movie section grmbkljflskfjqslk

*stops after 15 minutes*
Quote from -DrftMstr- :"Don't be rude to countries bigger then yours"

Looks like Canada is the place to be then.
Shut up before russia hears you
i already suggested it back at rsc ... and id still like to see it in lfs
fed up with this, have fun.
Quote from Jakg :and why not? what are you gonna do exactly? invade me?

I wouldn't think so, that's a UK/US thing...if there are any natural resources lying around, that is ...
They'll just turn into an economic juggernaut, diversify into Euros, devalue the greenback (taking the Sterling with it) and trigger a worldwide economic recession. Much more subtle and effective IYAM

@Barroso: so there's a whole forum populated by crackers? Cheap b---ards. Oh well, at least they can't race online. Happy LAN-ing you bunch of punks...
Quote from Barroso :this is written by a moderator of the forum which is a known person here at lfsforum.
also the forum refered to in this post is ... of wich mr machair is a moderator i believe, this forum has dl links and tutorials for cracks and such.

way to go posting a link to that forum
Yeah, didn't notice that. Probably not the best idea to advertise a cracker site...
Although, it's probably not that hard to find one if you're sufficiently motivated to avoid paying for someone's efforts.
right...so i should have kept quiet? the point was to name and shame that forum but if its wrong im sure someone will edit the post, i can do it but i dont want to, anyone with half a brain and a web browser will find this kind of thing. if its such a big comunity in china and its meant to be a serious one this shouldnt happen.

Top Gear Football Game?
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG