The online racing simulator
Crazy G25 Problems
(6 posts, started )
Crazy G25 Problems
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo.... I was racing and the steering wheel was working fine, and then it got stuck the game thought the steering wheel was centered when it was really at a 45 degree angle. I restarted my computer assuming the auto-calibration would fix it. It didnt. I'm not sure if i jerked it in one direction too hard counter-steering or something, idk.

ALSO it is insanely sensitive now. I have it set to 900 degree steering and it was working fine before but now it thinks its set at like 10 degree steering lol so its imposible to control.

ALSO the FFB is engaged all the time so it is hard to move the steering wheel. I deleted all the LFS cfg files and that did not work (after i fooled with the settings for a long time to no avail). I think its a hardware problem (hopefully not) I might have screwed up the gears or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
did u try reinstalling the drivers?
I get this sometimes.

try quiting LFS, then un-plugging the G25. Plug it back in and let it auto-calibrate. Go into LFS's options and turn the AXIS to UNLOCKED. then click on recalibrate and turn the wheel all the way to the left, and all the way to the right.

If the FFB is still engaged go into Controller Options on your computer and see if the wheel is working there. If that doesn't work un-plug the G25, un-install all the drivers, re-install them and reboot ur machine.

EDIT: I've most recently got this when I've had 2 controllers plugged in. If you do too, unplug the other one and try everything again.
I would try what the guy in the above post said . I got the same problem with the G25 pedal when I plugged everything in except the gearstick thing. Once I plugged in the H-shifter gear stick and made it recalibrate all was fine!

Make sure everything is plugged in on the G25 even if you dont plan on using it
I suddenly had the same problem i've reinstalled drivers and reconfigured everything, even downloaded new lfs program, nothing worked.
Im pretty sure there is nothing wrong with the wheel itself but a clitch in the game. Please help someone must now something.

Thanks
Quote :I suddenly had the same problem i've reinstalled drivers and reconfigured everything, even downloaded new lfs program, nothing worked.
Im pretty sure there is nothing wrong with the wheel itself but a clitch in the game. Please help someone must now something.

Thanks

Quote from Matt0snap :I get this sometimes.

try quiting LFS, then un-plugging the G25. Plug it back in and let it auto-calibrate. Go into LFS's options and turn the AXIS to UNLOCKED. then click on recalibrate and turn the wheel all the way to the left, and all the way to the right.

If the FFB is still engaged go into Controller Options on your computer and see if the wheel is working there. If that doesn't work un-plug the G25, un-install all the drivers, re-install them and reboot ur machine.

EDIT: I've most recently got this when I've had 2 controllers plugged in. If you do too, unplug the other one and try everything again.

Crazy G25 Problems
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG