The online racing simulator
LFS Merchandise price reductions
Hello all,

The LFS Merchandise Shop has reduced the prices of its LFS shirts!

There is now a discount of around 20-30% on all of the items in the catalogue, making owning an LFS shirt more attractive for everybody

Take a look at the range of eight shirts at www.lfsshop.com and enjoy the benefit.
<3
Quote from Victor :Hello all,

There is now a discount of around 20-30% on all of the items in the catalogue, making owning an LFS shirt more attractive for everybody

Take a look at the range of eight shirts at www.lfsshop.com and enjoy the benefit.

Awesome! If my mum allows me (:razz I'll order a 'Baseball shirt navy blue, logo & url'

I'm Dutch, so the thread title immediately caught my attention

edit: Psst, Victor: Interested?
Why don't you have any pants? My closets full of shirts now, every time I go shopping for pants I end up with four shirts and duct tape.
#5 - Noccy
Ooh interesting, i planned to go T-shirt shopping this week.

But now i might save myself the hassle of trekking through the city and hopping in and out of multiple shops.
I'll just buy a few more LFS-shirts to accompany the 3 i allready have.
How long are these offers on for Victor? Or is it a permanent thing?

Also i think you may get a few more sales if u do thongs (for the girls ofcourse) :P
Quote from hrtburnout :Awesome! If my mum allows me (:razz I'll order a 'Baseball shirt navy blue, logo & url'

I'm Dutch, so the thread title immediately caught my attention

edit: Psst, Victor: Interested?

haha, rofled at the edit XD
I like the price reduction!
I think i'll buy a t-shirt
Quote from Victor :Hello all,

hey victor.
Is it possible to make a pink or a light blue T- shirt?
I would buy that one =)
IF not then meh =)
#10 - arco
Great! I'm not in the EU, so don't have to pay VAT! Ordering now!
I just bought a couple of shirts, thanks for the price reductions Victor!
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :I just bought a couple of shirts, thanks for the price reductions Victor!

How much did you pay for the S&H? I live in the same city...
You live in Toronto???

Shipping was 17.50 Euros, around $26 CAD, which cost more than the two shirts I bought.
Quote from RacerAsh3 :How long are these offers on for Victor? Or is it a permanent thing?

They are permanent price reductions.

Quote from shiny_red_cobra :You live in Toronto???

Shipping was 17.50 Euros, around $26 CAD, which cost more than the two shirts I bought.

Yeah, oversees shipping costs a lot unfortunately. Fortunately though you're not charged VAT.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :You live in Toronto???

Thanks. I figured it's not cheap, but it's good to know how much exactly.
Yep, I live in Toronto.
Ordered a baseball shirt Great stuff Victor
Quote from Victor :They are permanent price reductions.

So not an indicator for new Products? I have bought the one i liked already long time ago...

i wonder why lfsshop does not support delivery to my country (Indonesia) even thou I use the very same Indonesian credit card paying my S2 license previously ((
Indonesia has been added to the list of shipping countries now.
Quote from Victor :Indonesia has been added to the list of shipping countries now.

Hey Victor,

I'd like a Live For Speed cap, is this possible or do you think it might not have enough interest?
Quote from rockclan :Hey Victor,

I'd like a Live For Speed cap, is this possible or do you think it might not have enough interest?

Get in the line... I want a coffee mug first
Quote from three_jump :Get in the line... I want a coffee mug first

I also asked Victor for a coffee mug a few months back over e-mail. If I remember correctly he said that their would probably not be enough interest.
Quote from rockclan :I also asked Victor for a coffee mug a few months back over e-mail. If I remember correctly he said that their would probably not be enough interest.

Just buy a white mug, and the lfs sticker kit. Slap a sticker on it and job done. Lfs coffee mug.
Quote from Seb66 :Just buy a white mug, and the lfs sticker kit. Slap a sticker on it and job done. Lfs coffee mug.

Now WHY did I not think of that earlier, I already have a sticker kit
you could also get the LFS logo from the website and order yourself a coffe mug of your own design with it

it should not be a problem to find a place that does it (the same places as t-shirts, calendars and other printed stuff people usually give as custom made gifts)

and it should both look better and be more durable than the sticker

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG