The online racing simulator
Request - FZR @ City driving - Cop
(7 posts, started )
Greetings,
I am not good in creating a setups, that's why i am asking for help here. I need setup for FZR as cop on city driving servers. That mean, good grip (better good grip and lower speed than ultra-big speed without grip), accelerations and stuff . I checked web-pages with setups, but i cant find anything good. Thank you for your help !
If you tell me what track, i'll see what i can do
Just use one of the default setups, they are seriously hard to spin even on full power, like tractors. If you can though, id reduce camber put R3's on there less pressure and higher ARB to stop it understeering on full fuel.
Quote from Racer325 :If you tell me what track, i'll see what i can do

It's AS Grand Prix Reverse. Please try to do something for me . Thank you!

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Just use one of the default setups, they are seriously hard to spin even on full power, like tractors. If you can though, id reduce camber put R3's on there less pressure and higher ARB to stop it understeering on full fuel.

I'll see if anyone will create setup for me, otherwise i'll need to use default as you said yes. Thanks for explaining.
It's better than i expected. But if you will do any updates, please let me know . Thank you very much!
No problem

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG