The online racing simulator
Anyone have the intro movie to 1991's game "Another World"?
I remember the first time i loaded up this game and watched the intro movie. it was the first game done in full polygons that i had ever seen. i knew it was something big at the time but none of my friends understood.

anyways. i've been ITCHING to see the intro movie or any of the other cut scenes for years.

anyone got any?

game

speedfreak227
Quote from speedfreak227 :I remember the first time i loaded up this game and watched the intro movie. it was the first game done in full polygons that i had ever seen. i knew it was something big at the time but none of my friends understood.

anyways. i've been ITCHING to see the intro movie or any of the other cut scenes for years.

anyone got any?

game

speedfreak227

I don't have the intro or scenes of the game but I loved the game (i think it was called in europe also "Out of this World" ) and i really loved playing the the 2nd part of the game called Flashback on my Amiga http://www.thelegacy.de/Museum/4354/

I can't really remember the intro (have seen to many) but i remember it was special at this time.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#3 - filur
The game itself is at the internets as ROMs for atleast the SNES and Sega Genesis, and the PC version can be found on many "abandonware" sites.
#4 - shim
yeah i remember these games aswell.. can barely remmeber the end of one of em..

spoiler for htose who never played but playin the rom now.. :P
where he goes up to the space ship and gets frozen or some shit like that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG