The online racing simulator
Good point Bean0.
Quote from Bean0 :Race 3 is the problem. If you are silver licensed and going for points rather than fun, the choice between TBO and GT2 is a no-contest.

With no reward for attaining Gold license anymore, maybe having the GT2s not available to Silver licensed drivers would get them back in the TBOs.

True, Gold should have a reward and GTR2 seems like about the right incentive.

And imo, the GTR2's are pretty easy and controlable cars to drive fast. Perhaps making racers progress via the TBO's would be benficial to the overall skill levels? It certinly helped my racecraft no end.
Quote from Big.H :Sorry, knows anyone this Prob???

Since 3 or 4 days i have Problems to stay on CTRA Server 3 ( Serv 1 the same )

Sometimes i can drive 1 or 2 hours in a row without any Probs, mostly in the Evening i lost the concection to the Server after a few Minutes. Mostly is Prob for that i get disconnected for a long time.

Of course, it ist not my I-net!

On other Servers, esp. Teamserver or Cupserer i have NO Problems.

Hope that anyon can help me!?

Tks

Never ending Story Are CTRA Admins here?
#29 - SamH
Big.H, hello. I received your message. Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions. Our servers are hosted like almost all other servers. The only difference that I can think of between servers like ours are the number of people on the server.

Do you get disconnected from CTRA servers because of the high number of people on there? If there is a difference between CTRA servers and *some* other servers, that is the only difference that could have an effect as far as I know. That and the fact that we are sending InSim data where most servers don't use InSim programs.

If there is a problem at the CTRA end, I can assure you that I hear about it very quickly. When we receive "mass disconnect" reports, then it is likely that there is a problem at our end. When one person is having connection problems but nobody else is (as far as I know, this is the situation right now), I am confident in saying that the problem is at THAT end, not CTRA's.
Hello Sam and everyone, I've not posted in here for a while so thought I would pop in and say Hi!
#31 - SamH
Greets! :wave2:
Quote from Bean0 :I don't think I've seen Race 2 get any busier since, but CTRA said that LRF is gone and will not be back.

Race2 definitely was a lot busier in the days/weeks following the removal of the LRF class, probably due to the threads in this forum "promoting" Race 2 TBO racing. I haven't visited it in the last month or so, ever since that BTCC server started up. Actually, now that I come to think on it... I think that may be part of the cause The BTCC server generally offers good quality TBO racing, and has almost always a good number of drivers on it. So TBO fans will be more likely to join there than do some laps on their own on Race 2. Sure, you don't get points on the BTCC server but hey, if you're racing for the fun and the action that doesn't matter, right?

I do agree that achieving Gold license deserves a reward in the form of a car you can then drive.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG