The online racing simulator
#1 - HVS5b
Race 3 Recently
Just wanted to drop a quick line to all the genuinely clean fast and talented racers with whom it was a pleasure to race with over Thursday-Sunday.

Many thanks for an extended treat of close fair racing, not to mention total pwnage by some seriously fast drivers.

Big respect to lots of the Z30 drivers for the tips and set ups Helped a lot, but not as amuch as following your lines round the track!

Good karma to you all, (a la My Name is Earl!) sorry I'm crap with names, but hope you recognise yourself in the description

En core
I wasn't around during this period, but I have to say I agree with the sentiment - Race 3 is a brilliant place to be nowadays, it's certainly fighting back after the quiet times not so long ago.

There's some truly great racing to be had, indeed, and long may it stay that way!

Huge credit has to be given to those who make it such a fantastic experience, and of course to you for making a thread just to appreciate it

Sam
I had an awesome couple of Race 3 races at the weekend, I can't remember the name of the guy I was racing, but some excellent door to door action and real good attitudes between drivers. I never really got on with Race 2, but find GT2 in Race 3 way way more fun.
Race 3 rocks my world! Loving it

[CD]sKunk

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG