The online racing simulator
Lonely racer - LFS call to arms
Ok guys, totally self endulgent thread alert.

Sunday morning, got about an hour free for some good quality racing, not many people about, I am on BTCC server, Kyoto GP long, lets race
Thanks to AndroidXP and Bean0, really enjoyable racing guys
T'was a pleasure. At least I can say I did race in 2008 now
Grr. woulda come but I was on the M40, sorry
I wanted to join but my dad went mad about it, "how can you play that stupid kiddy game in the morning".
LMAO, kiddy game? LOL
Quote from ACCAkut :I wanted to join but my dad went mad about it, "how can you play that stupid kiddy game in the morning".

Sounds like your dad ought to try it for himself and see what it takes to be half decent
I was about to suggest that myself

[Edit: Oooh, when did I pass 3000 posts? Should've opened a bottle ]
when it comes to any kind of computer games its impossible. When i was 8 and got my N64 for christmas it was the first and only time he himself tried a game, after that it was always kind of "I don't need to try, I know my opinion about games", especially when it come to egoshooters. He broke my friends CS:Condition Zero (retail) CD when we (13years old) tried it on our pc
And regarding racing games he thinks I'm way to old

"Why do you waste your time, read a good book instead"...
Quote :"Why do you waste your time, read a good book instead"...

I'm reluctive to judge this as a 'bad advice' or the likes, but I must say your Daddy sounds a little .... nah, better not say it.

Quote from ACCAkut :I wanted to join but my dad went mad about it, "how can you play that stupid kiddy game in the morning".

According to your profile, you are 21.
I am, but atm i still live with them. Next month I join university, than I will move out.
I'm 22 and also still live with my parents but if I want to play LFS on a Sunday morning they aren't going to stop me.
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm 22 and also still live with my parents but if I want to play LFS on a Sunday morning they aren't going to stop me.

Same here. Well, I'm 21.. but.. yea. 3 more years till I'm done school, and then I'll be out of their hair.
well my parents are a bit special regarding games (@zeugnimod: z.B stehen sie voll hinter von der Leyen und Beckstein wenns um "Killerspiele" geht) and they somehow convince me most of the time... Think I'm too weak there
Quote from ACCAkut :well my parents are a bit special regarding games (@zeugnimod: z.B stehen sie voll hinter von der Leyen und Beckstein wenns um "Killerspiele" geht) and they somehow convince me most of the time... Think I'm too weak there

[sarcasm]Oh, those nice guys...[/sarcasm]

I personally don't like FPS but what they propose is just plain stupid in my opinion.
Quote :I'm 22 and also still live with my parents but if I want to play LFS on a Sunday morning they aren't going to stop me.

I suspect I know the reason !!
I'm 40, I live with my parents and I like my fath... fath ... fath... faith...

(oh crap )
I wish I still lived at home, man, I'd be seriously minted, instead of struggling like hell since I was 18!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG