The online racing simulator
FOX elf skin
(30 posts, started )
FOX elf skin
Hi all i was was wondering or someone could make this skin for the FOX THX

#2 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :Hi all i was was wondering or someone could make this skin for the FOX THX

and why do you need a skin for the FOX mr demo racer?
#3 - robt
#4 - Jakg
Quote from robt :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=6014

see last comment.....hes admits hes a cracker.

Quote from Scrabby :ok i use cracker SORRY for that but within a few days i will have a license

with that in mind, i am not a good skinnner, but i woulda tried, but if you are too cheap to pay for LFS then you can **** right off!
Quote :Within a few days i will have a LICENSE

HEEELOOOOO!!!
Quote :Within a few days i will have a LICENSE

HEEELOOOOO!!!
well then in a few days someone might try to help you

until then suck it up
This is a disgrace. I'm disgusted with what this community has become.
I agree, and plus, how is cracking legal at all? Period.
Quote from Scrabby : ok i use cracker BUT in a legal way but within a few days i will have a license

Lol
i would happily oblige and make the skin, if you would pay the devs £24. Untill then, i dont think anyone will make your skin.
Quote from FallenReaper :I agree, and plus, how is cracking legal at all? Period.

I've seen on a website the crack is made by the developers them self but they don't spray it out on the internet massive
Are you seriously dumb? Devs making a crack for their own game? Pfft
scrabby, to be honest, you are pathetic!

i don't care if people play cracked games but if a liberian student with a net income a month of 18 $ can afford the full game, then someone from belgium should be able to do so as well.

and instead of spending that measly amount of money and silence all critics here you keep insisting on your ways.

pathetic!
#17 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :just 1 more thing would a hacker say This???I don't think so

can somkebody please upload this pic as image shack has been blocked, i really wanna see wtf he is on about with the devs making the unlocker!
normally the link would work now
"To my knowledge", yes, hackers do normally put a message into their cracks saying "If you like this software, Please buy it"...

Technically it's a legal get-out for them in certain countries
#20 - Jakg
i have quite a bit of skinning experience, and that one is very easy to make....but, no. you are an idiot.....go away until it says S2 licensed under your name
if everything is going okk i am goin to get my license today
I STILL SEE NO LISCENSE NOOOOOBISH NOOOOOOOB HAXOR NOOOOOB GAYYYYYY!
Sorry, i had to say that (that isnt an appoligy to him just the rest of the people who dont crack)
ok yesterday my mom went to the bank to pay my license so tommorow or the day after tomorrow ill shoud recieve an email. And then ill have a license.

Greetz, kevin
dammit i've seen a 10000 people with that skin. I could go into my skins_x folder and copy it and paste it in skins so i'd have it. But i don't support renault....yet

FOX elf skin
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG