The online racing simulator
post ur tweak presets:)
(33 posts, closed, started )
I have a kinda sorta Dahlback Golf It's fun as hell

here it is.. I just threw it together real quick the setup could use some work but the gears are pretty nice.
Attached files
dhalback golf.rar - 130 B - 147 views
My god...
Men Tweak for Z! hey i really want to use it but when i try to open, it tells me that i need .Net Framework tool 2.0, so, i tryed googlein it, but i cant find it !!!!, is there a possibility that someone can give me a way to download it? PLZ i really want to use InSim stuff and this Tweak, PLZ!!!!!!!!!!.

Adolfo Herrera.

09/07/2008 10:58PM (GMT -4:30) : Bump! cmon anybody can help me?

EDIT: oh annother thing: i have Windows XP professional SP2 on my PC, i need an specific version for this OS? or i can use anyone?

Annother edit: sry forgot this, but what are tose x64 and x86 things? i got confused...
its on the microsoft website for Microsoft.
Ya, Preset button my a$$!!!
Attached images
no preset here.JPG
but...
Quote from chavm481 :its on the microsoft website for Microsoft.

Well i was looking in wiki and i found a link to Microsoft.com/net, i found in the bottom of the site the :net framework 2.0, but when i gon for it, it says something of x64 and x86, i think that they are different versions of windows, I have Windows XP SP2, where i can download one for this windows? or i need download someone of the x64 or x86? and sry for bad english, i was writting vry fast :S.

Adolfo Herrera.

EDIT: oh really sry i forgot something too, what are those "Redistributable" packs? are those the ones i need download?.

and i can download .Net Framework tool 3.0? i can use tweak and insim stuff with this one too? or i have to use 2.0 only?, and sorry for be too noob with this thing...
Quote from ADOLF1612 :Well i was looking in wiki and i found a link to Microsoft.com/net, i found in the bottom of the site the :net framework 2.0, but when i gon for it, it says something of x64 and x86, i think that they are different versions of windows, I have Windows XP SP2, where i can download one for this windows? or i need download someone of the x64 or x86? and sry for bad english, i was writting vry fast :S.

I have always downloaded X64 for XP SP2
The app this thread is about is not permitted to be released here, and likewise there should not be conversation about it either.
This thread is closed

post ur tweak presets:)
(33 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG