The online racing simulator
Keyboard Commands
(8 posts, started )
#1 - mrty
Keyboard Commands
When reading through the keyboard commands pdf in the 'docs' folder I noticed that 'In-Race Car Data' uses keys F9 through F12 but when I hit the keys during the race nothing appears on the screen. It would be very beneficial to know tire temperatures as well as other info. Any suggestions??

Thanks (again)
Are you driving in cockpit view? I think there are a couple of views that don't allow the f9-f12 screens to pop up (I'm sure someone else can set you straight if I'm wrong).
#3 - mrty
Alright, thanks, I'll check it out and see if different views make a difference
#4 - mrty
I tried on all view with no luck, any other suggestions???
#5 - shim
make sure you got the HUD up.. cause if you dont have the HUD ya cant see the F9-F12 commands..
Could it be a special keyboard function, where there is one key on the keyboard which changes the function of the F keys, to perform various Windows tasks?

It's a really vague and distant memory but I seem to recall someone had this problem with a Logitech keyboard and it was just in the wrong mode, they only had to press the special key to fix the problem.
#7 - garph
Yeah, make sure you've pressed F-Lock if you have a Logitech KB.
#8 - mrty
Damn, You guys are good! I do, as a matter of fact, have a logitech keyboard. Never thought about the F-Lock key, though (hardly ever noticed it actually). But sure enough that was the problem.

Eternal Thanks!!!

Keyboard Commands
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG