The online racing simulator
Now now now, fellas... If Hamilton wants his win back, he can just pray for it... like with the rain. IMO serves him right for saying that out loud.
Quote from pasibrzuch :Interesting things are going on in BMW Sauber team.
After 2nd pitstop Robert Kubica lost 2 positions from 5th to 7th for Vettel(?) and N. Heidfeld. It was 12 seconds fuel pumping for 11 laps...

After that, Nick got inters and finished 3rd. Grats for himself.

In the interview Kubica was really pissed off:

- What happened in pits?
- I don't know what happened, ask the team.

And then:
- I think it is time for team to help me too, because last 3, 4 months was helping Nicks results.

Not really good words...
not wanted by Sauber team either, I think.

Later he stated that he couldn't change tires to inters, because he would lost a bunch of time in queue in pits after Nick.
And the point was, if fueling wasn't feekad up (or well done...), he would change to inters first and... well, think yourself - Nick was 7th, finished 3rd on inters. Kubica was 5th, finished 6th on hards, so how would results look like without this freak fueling action in pits?

For some weeks there is major change in Robert's attitude about his future in Sauber team. Now I know why.
I think BMW Sauber HAD a good driver.

Well, Kubica is the one who has a contract for next year too.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/70377
Quote from samjh :What an incredibel battle between Kimi and Hamilton though. I was strongly reminded of Arnoux vs Villeneuve.

Quote from Hyperactive :Arnoux/Villeneuvo is in totally different category though. Looking at the kimi/Louis battle was more like who can keep the car on track, kinda reminded more about the last year's fuji race (it was?). Neither was able to even keep it on the tarmac, both being saved many times by the huge run-off areas. Heart bounding stuff though, absolutely painstaking to watch

You probably mean Massa vs. Kubica in Fuji. I think it was quite ridiculous. And that is unfortunately damn good example why the tarmac run-offs suck... the one won who drove most of the time off the track. Then again some could say it makes the racing better, I mean if both had gone off, there would not have been a battle in the first place
I think that's last straw! No more F1 for me... i's just a joke
Hopefully Mclaren will appeal about this, Hamilton didn't do anything wrong, he let Kimi go back in front and then he overtook him, I don't think the deserves a penalty.
I'm confused. Hamilton handed the place back and did not have a mommentum advantage over Raikkonnen. Further, from what I remember of the incident I dont think Hamilton was particularly at fault for having to take to the escape road. Even Charlie Whiting said it was a fair move, but seems to have been over-ruled by the need to have a red car win the championship.

Ridiculous.
Maybe McLaren should make their cars red for the next round
Quote from J@tko :Maybe McLaren should make their cars red for the next round

Or copy Ferrari's car...

Oh, wait, they tried that already
http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2008/799/

Official F1 website still has the result in favour of Hamilton and there's no mention of the penalty on the site (despite their being mention of Glock's). Where's the confirmation of Hamilton's penalty?
Lunacy. What advantage did Hamilton get? If anyone deserved a penalty for it, it was Raiko in his Prancing Donkey for forcing him off the road!

If it's true - not on FIA or Formula 1 websites at the moment.
He deserved victory, even if I don't like him, this is not fair, races must be won on the track, and he won there.
Damn it. They really don't help them selves some times, I'd like to watch a track race that isn't decided in a small room by dumbasses.

Shit, that’s such a disappointment for F1.
Screw this wtf is wrong with those guys? Did they want him to stay on the track, spin Kimi around and get a penalty anyways? These guys are obviously biased... In my mind Hamilton still has the win and from now on screw what the Stewards say because they obviously knocked there head really hard on something.
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm confused. Hamilton handed the place back and did not have a mommentum advantage over Raikkonnen. Further, from what I remember of the incident I dont think Hamilton was particularly at fault for having to take to the escape road. Even Charlie Whiting said it was a fair move, but seems to have been over-ruled by the need to have a red car win the championship.

Ridiculous.

I think it's more of a case of them trying to keep the championship close......or maybe more sinster reasons from within the FIA.
Saw this on another forum and thought it good enough to share,

"Remove all constructor points and a 2 race ban for having 4 wheels which coincidentally, were as round as ferrari's tyres."
Once again we've got an artificially tightened championship points table. They do this every ****ing year and it's pathetic.
Quote from amp88 :http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2008/799/

Official F1 website still has the result in favour of Hamilton and there's no mention of the penalty on the site (despite their being mention of Glock's). Where's the confirmation of Hamilton's penalty?

F1 is fked up, and that's the official website of a fked up sport, what could we expect from it~?
thats it good bye F1..... only gonna watch singapore now...... its ****ed up mate....... no other words......
Hamilton also swerved on the way up to Les Combes after he passed Raikkonen. Left to right to left to right to left. Just to stimulate conversation...
I think Ron Dennis is going to go mad about this. You win on the track not with some stupid people deciding who one, how did he gain an advantage, if Kimi gave him room on the chicane Hamilton would of passed him, when the rain began to fall Hamilton was a lot faster then Kimi. I don't think he gained an advantage at all, he had the nose past the front of Kimi's car when just about to turn into the chicane.
Just remember the penalties given to Alonso in 2006. If you want to win a championship you know that you have to fight against Ferrari and FIA.
Quote from amp88 :Hamilton also swerved on the way up to Les Combes after he passed Raikkonen. Left to right to left to right to left. Just to stimulate conversation...

Completely ignoring the fact that it was Raikkonen who forced Hamilton off the road at Bus Stop anyway?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG