The online racing simulator
yahh.. ive kinda kicked the habbit to watch bleach xD cauz of this arc.. i did watch all the bounto arc.. but this one is twice as bad as that one was..
Quote from The Very End :Nooooo!!!
Watched Bleach today, and when I finally belived it would end it probally going to continue, god damnit

It's about time they go back to the real plot, since these filler episodes are even more bad than the Bounto act (and that was horrible)

Indeed why dont al those filler characters just die ore something

Big reatsu nuke BOOMM!!!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Indeed why dont al those filler characters just die ore something

Big reatsu nuke BOOMM!!!

Is imposible kill the fillers , THERE ARE EVRYWERE!!!!!

/run
Quote from Inouva :Is imposible kill the fillers , THERE ARE EVRYWERE!!!!!

/run

Sets on brave face i wil not run!!
It just cero them
What a crap chap of bleach

I know amagai wass behind of all that
Quote from Inouva :What a crap chap of bleach

I know amagai wass behind of all that

Yeah, it was crap, hopefully the last golden before this episode revealed (wrong spelled) that the story is soon going back to normal
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, it was crap, hopefully the last golden before this episode revealed (wrong spelled) that the story is soon going back to normal

Indeed it was good sighn I hope....
Anyone know a good pc fighting game ?
Hmm, i kinda cant find an anime to watch now... Id like something inspiring
Quote from evilgenius :Anyone know a good pc fighting game ?
Hmm, i kinda cant find an anime to watch now... Id like something inspiring

Soul calibur , King of fighters , Guilty gear , Melty blood , Virtua fighter , tekken
Who actualyknow a good ps2 anime game wich is avialble in english??
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Who actualyknow a good ps2 anime game wich is avialble in english??

Naruto Uzumaki chronicles
Quote from Inouva :Naruto Uzumaki chronicles

I saw that one coming i palyed it and sadly disliked it

any other?
There are no good games that are spin offs from movies or anime.
Quote from LineR32 :There are no good games that are spin offs from movies or anime.

Whel anime games in genaral it doenst have to come of some wel known anime

Juts a anime game
Do you mean Anime style graphics? (Cell Shading)

Okami comes to mind.

There's a couple of RPG's with anime FMV's, but iirc you don't like RPG's.
Quote from LineR32 :Do you mean Anime style graphics? (Cell Shading)

Okami comes to mind.

There's a couple of RPG's with anime FMV's, but iirc you don't like RPG's.

Well actually oiw ould like to give them a second chance times have changed and personality has changed a bit

Oh and has anione seighn an anime called Shinigami No Ballad?
Its short anime 6 epsidodes it total but it is realy nice
DBZ budokai 2 and 3 are good. i dont like the tenkaichi versions tbh.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Well actually oiw ould like to give them a second chance times have changed and personality has changed a bit

On my "plan to watch" list , Looks great , if is psicological i wach it, is like Shigoku shoujo
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Well actually oiw ould like to give them a second chance times have changed and personality has changed a bit

The RPG's with the anime FMV's are Xenogears (Japanese or US, no European release for it) and the second one I can think of is Tales of Destiny 2. Both are for the PSX, but if you can get hold of epsxe with the BIOS file and the best plugins, you'll be able to play them on the PC if your able to get them.

For the PS2 there's Oni that has anime FMV's iirc, but good luck trying to find that in a store, it's 8 years old now.

There's Okami which I mentioned befor, I haven't played this game though. It has Cell Shaded graphics, there's also Auto Modellista with the same graphics, it's an arcade racer. The US version got US cars in it, the European version was the same as the Japanese version iirc.

Auto Modellista if you haven't seen it befor.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v= ... Lhb0c&feature=related
Quote from LineR32 :The RPG's with the anime FMV's are Xenogears (Japanese or US, no European release for it) and the second one I can think of is Tales of Destiny 2. Both are for the PSX, but if you can get hold of epsxe with the BIOS file and the best plugins, you'll be able to play them on the PC if your able to get them.

For the PS2 there's Oni that has anime FMV's iirc, but good luck trying to find that in a store, it's 8 years old now.

There's Okami which I mentioned befor, I haven't played this game though. It has Cell Shaded graphics, there's also Auto Modellista with the same graphics, it's an arcade racer. The US version got US cars in it, the European version was the same as the Japanese version iirc.

Auto Modellista if you haven't seen it befor.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v= ... Lhb0c&feature=related

To late ma has bought GTR eveultion
So.. by now all of you should have watched Bleach movie:2 :P so whats your thoughts.. i didnt like that it revolved around the kings seal, cauz i thought thats whats aizens plot is around :P but otherwise a decent movie Especially since ive been skipping out on fillers lately XD
Quote from evilgenius :So.. by now all of you should have watched Bleach movie:2 :P so whats your thoughts.. i didnt like that it revolved around the kings seal, cauz i thought thats whats aizens plot is around :P but otherwise a decent movie Especially since ive been skipping out on fillers lately XD

Its a good movie IMO i liked it alot specialy the ending part
Getsuga tenchou!!!!

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG