The online racing simulator
Live for speed future
(42 posts, started )
I wonder if people realise it's actually possible to do other things while waiting for S2 to come along..? I mean, apart from asking for progress reports..
you mean like, police progress report threads?
No no, not at all ... I just wandered in here on my way to "Car Skins"
More time spent writing progress reports today less game development completed today and longer you have to wait.

Be paitent.
Feeling rushed during development projects always leads to bugs/poor design. So if we want a good bug free release we should all just chill and give the developers time to do their jobs to the best of their ability - which we have already seen is very impressive.
Just chill mannnnn . . . . (Passes the big wahoonie round the group) Just chill dewds.
Quote from axus :I think LFS has gone a long way in eliminating that since it started and we are pretty close now... it is not that dodgy anymore and I think the patch will make it pretty believable... I'm not saying it will be perfect, just better than anything the competition can offer.

i wouldnt use the word "BETTER" for we dont know what NK Pro is gonna bring and most importantly, LFS has at least to be "better" than what already exists ,which is GTP/NR2003..so im not gonna be that optimistic, i rather wait & see...
Quote from Gentlefoot :Feeling rushed during development projects always leads to bugs/poor design. So if we want a good bug free release we should all just chill and give the developers time to do their jobs to the best of their ability - which we have already seen is very impressive.

Exactly, Just look at EA's Racing Games

I just hope it comes out at the end of April or very begining of May. That way I will be done school and I can play more

Ciao
Quote from Armchair Expert :Actually is there any official information about S3 features?

No. Just speculation. I find it weird that many demo racers are asking about S3 features, how they can wait for it if they haven't even tasted full S2.

I haven't played LFS for few weeks, I've spent my time on my other favourite sim - RBR. I won't touch LFS again until the patch arrives, I've tried it now few times and it feels so unappealing. The low speed grip have never before felt so annoying to me. If you think you can't notice the low speed grip, just play some other game for a while. Even RBR has more grip on gravel than LFS has on tarmac.

But now that nK Pro is coming I don't actually mind if the patch takes a bit longer than April.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Armchair Expert :And I find weird some people talking about others when they don't know nothing about them. How are you so sure I haven't played S2 full? Sometimes I play online races in a house of a relative of mine that bought the license.

No need to piss off. I only said it's weird.
Quote from Hankstar :Interview with Victor: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=6071

Not much info - but a hint at a date, and mention of ... a surprise! I do like surprises

Don't forget the famous April fool's day (April 1st), maybe there will be a joke, but a patch or consistent info, only time will tell....
Quote from Funnybear :Wasn't there a film out resently called the Matriac or something. They where saying about cats and deja vu. That was it. A cat crossed a doorway twice and it was the Matron changing things in the clever computing world thingy with people as batteries or something.

Someone mentioned cats and Deja Vu. Seemed to good to pass up.

That'd be the Matrix
Funnybear, you forgot your [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags, boyo
#40 - SamH
Quote from Blackout :Good one Vain

And what it comes to this topic, I think I have bad deja vu of having deja vu of deja vu...and saying I have deja vu.

Whoa!! I just had this amazing feeling I'd seen you say this exact thing before, and knew you were going to say it again!! There's a term for it, but I can't remember it now.
#41 - SamH
Quote from 96 GTS :That'd be the Matrix

That's in Derbyshire I think.

Oh wait... no.. goes on a bed. You put a sheet on it.
Matrix . . . Matrix. Hmmmm. Nope. Doens't ring a bell. It's not that one.

Is got someone called Mr Sandergun or something. Calls himself Neon. Can do amazing things with time and space like make bullets stop and jump large distances . . . .

It's not Superman is it? That's it. Must be. Lazers for eyes, is it a bird etc.

Hmm? What? Oh. Right. Sorry . .

[Sarcasm][/sarcasm]

Is that ok?

Live for speed future
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG