The online racing simulator
Can you try this Set?
(4 posts, started )
Can you try this Set?
hey guys i have a really wierd question i just went on singleplayer on LFS and since I had not played for 2 months everything felt way faster but i thought that may because when i was in switzerland the trains felt slow but they were going about 200km/h, but then i looked at my speedometer an saw i was going 262km/h and when i saw that i was kinda amazed becuase i never was able to get my car up to 262km/h so i'm wondering if you can eather tell me has then game gotten a lot faster looking or is my cars set for some reason very fast? the car i was driving was the FZR and i always could never get past 255km/h in the same set so thats why i'm wondering.
Attached files
FZR_FZR RACE CD.set - 132 B - 1456 views
A set is never fast, its just different. You cant really change the speed of the car, but with downforce, or that right pedal. So either you set lower downforce, or just pushed the throttle more. Doh...
#3 - kaynd
LFS hasn't become any "faster".

The FZR was always capable doing way over 262km/h with low enough downforce.
Also it depends on the track you are driving on. There must be a long enough straight to reach that speed with the proper gearing and downforce.
ok thx guys i just found the game very fast when before i left on holidays i felt the scenery and stuff going by slowly but know it just fly's by. i guess this topic can be closed

Can you try this Set?
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG