The online racing simulator
New video (again): Tomo.
(16 posts, started )
This will be the last video from me for a while, as I'm taking a break from it since my next project most likely will be a bigger one.

Tomo, a short movie (3 minutes) containing footage from SCC, Torsdagsrace (Thursday race) and for the first time in my movies - some footage from public servers such as CTRA. Enjoy.

Youtube,
MQ-version.

Wuut im in the movie

great movie, could might have been better music choice

8/10
Another great video! I really like the music, and the effects you used worked well with the music also.

And I really enjoyed the ending, with the camera popping up from behind the tyres. That was cool
i liked it, i liked it alot,

one way you could improve it, instead of useing the still shots to go with the music, you could add very short video clips!
Nice, i like it

#6 - G!NhO
Nice
Very nice. The sound transitions could have been better because there where a few times the camera jumped a good .2 seconds before the sound did. Still nice work overall.
#8 - kaynd
Nice racing action
Fps rate is a bit low.
Nice cameras and effects
Good video overall.
Quote from kaynd :Fps rate is a bit low.

Where was it low fps? I'd like to know, as there's no low fps in the MQ-version when I watch it on my computer. Strange. :/

Thanks for the comments guys.
Uuu like, like, ye like, like

Great music, synchronization, pure joy to watch.

Maybe if you set slight fast forward thou whole vid to get like more action it would be cool.
Quote from [SWE]RE :Where was it low fps? I'd like to know, as there's no low fps in the MQ-version when I watch it on my computer. Strange. :/

I wasn't able to download the MQ version yesterday.

The youtube version seems a bit jerky.
Youtube may have low quality but doesn't drop fps that much so I thought that the movie had similar fps problems.

MQ version is fine
Quote from kaynd :I wasn't able to download the MQ version yesterday.

The youtube version seems a bit jerky.
Youtube may have low quality but doesn't drop fps that much so I thought that the movie had similar fps problems.

MQ version is fine

I thought so, as I've noticed that the youtube version is a bit jerky at times too.

Anyway, thanks for the comments guys. :]
Well it sure looked good.
Nice video!!! Loved it
Great work!
I liked the video, but after a while it becomes repetitive. All the takes are pretty much the same thing but with different cars in different tracks. It's just a lot of cars going through corners at the same time. It looks like a movie made entirely from first laps. You finish it with "this is Live For Speed", but there's a lot more to LFS than that. On the other hand, I liked the camera work and the edition.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG