The online racing simulator
momo force won't center
(9 posts, started )
momo force won't center
I have downloaded the latest Logi software ( v5.02). I have downloaded the momo centering fix, momotweak, and DXTweak2. I have followed all the directions. My momo still drifts to the right. AND when I calibrate the wheel in the LFS Options Controls the momo won't center. I turn teh wheel all the way tot the left and right and the red spot still sits just to the right of center.

What am I doing wrong? Is there something else I can do? Is my momo toast? Should I bring out the Old Red? Thanks guys in advance.

Leftyx(Jordan)
i do remember having the same problem last time i was forced to use my old momo again while using the latest drivers installed for the G25. Try the drivers comming with the wheel (which should had been 4.60). Good luck.
hmmm...yeah try a new driver or email them like i did... (i didnt have the same problem) is it doing it in lfs? or even just anywhere
Quote from 510N3D :i do remember having the same problem last time i was forced to use my old momo again while using the latest drivers installed for the G25. Try the drivers comming with the wheel (which should had been 4.60). Good luck.

Downloaded and installed the 4.60 drivers. No improvement.

Had a day to think it over and tried DXTweak2, which I had downloaded but was initimidated by, at first. That fixed teh problem and I haven't had to do anything else since.
I have that kind of problem before sometimes.

Why not give a try for clear calibration then uninstall the v5.02 restart your PC then install the CD driver that is included with your MOMO Racing Wheel.

I tried using the v5.02 there's a bit difference when it comes to Damping, Spring FFB it is too sensitive centering sometimes too heavy. Then i tried clearing all the calibration and uninstall 5.02 then back to v4.40(my cd driver says i have a v4.40 driver)

Then it turns back to normal.
Quote from Deejayyaj :I have that kind of problem before sometimes.

Why not give a try for clear calibration then uninstall the v5.02 restart your PC then install the CD driver that is included with your MOMO Racing Wheel.

I tried using the v5.02 there's a bit difference when it comes to Damping, Spring FFB it is too sensitive centering sometimes too heavy. Then i tried clearing all the calibration and uninstall 5.02 then back to v4.40(my cd driver says i have a v4.40 driver)

Then it turns back to normal.

Thanks, that sounds like a good idea. I'll keep that in mind if I have any more problems. For now, everything is okay.
And if Deejays plan doesnt work do the same i did , buy some new potis . I had the same probs that you have , tried everything , but the wheel would not center . Then i decided to buy new potis and it worked
Quote from Leftyx :Downloaded and installed the 4.60 drivers. No improvement.

Had a day to think it over and tried DXTweak2, which I had downloaded but was initimidated by, at first. That fixed teh problem and I haven't had to do anything else since.

alright, glad to hear that worked out. Never had to try this but im happy to know another solution for this problem
Quote from Leftyx :Thanks, that sounds like a good idea. I'll keep that in mind if I have any more problems. For now, everything is okay.

No problem... the option is just to reset all calibration config. coz its better to do this when the config and calibration is all messed up.

Good to know that it is working properly now.

Good luck and Have fun racing!!!!

momo force won't center
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG