The online racing simulator
S2 FULL aproximetely in??
(17 posts, started )
I can't find any info when it is going to be released.. or what will be changed..
Is there any info??
No, it is finished when its finished :-P

I think the devs will announce a week in advance or something when the "finished" version is due to be released.
Anything wrong with the current release??
yes.. .. its not done..

no point in asking lol its going to land up like all the other times; "its done when its done" so.. ya
Quote from ruckus37 :Anything wrong with the current release??

No, of course nothing is wrong.. i was just courious.. I know that there isn't any official date, but i was wondering if anyone knows aproximetely.. If it was mentioned somewhere or something like that..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I can't find any info when it is going to be released.. or what will be changed..
Is there any info??

dont look now, but s3 is released!
Quote from dUmAsS :dont look now, but s3 is released!

??
Quote from Boris Lozac :I can't find any info when it is going to be released.. or what will be changed..
Is there any info??

soon™
#9 - Silly
Quote from Boris Lozac : or what will be changed..
Is there any info??

Quote from www.liveforspeed.net :there will be updates to physics, car models, track scenery, and refinement of features, between the Alpha and Final releases.

So basically nothing is cast in stone. I would welcome more info too (especially on the physics front), but I bet the devs are loath to give detailed target dates and stuff after xmas 04, and who would blame them?
-
(ayrton senna 87) DELETED by ayrton senna 87
They've NEVER given targets. The Christmas '04 thing was a mistake - that was never a planned release date. As said above we will get a weeks notice of the release.

I expect we'll get more patches for the alpha version, and possibly a progress report or two (if anything worth writing about is added). I wouldn't be surprised if the change to final is just another patch for us, with a complete download available for people who don't have it yet.
I really don't care what you want to call it, but I call it a mistakenly given target. Obviously, you can simply call it 'a mistake', too, if you want.
#12 - avih
well, there was an official "teaser" that said, iirc, comming 2005 ... that doesn't leave more than a few months
No, it wasn't mentioned anywhere except for 2005 in the video.

My guess:
S2 - christmas 2005.
Rally pack - christmas 2006.
S3 - somewhere in 2009.
Just keep driving dude, it'll all be along sooner than you think, oh and the christmas 2004 think was more of an approximate think that got taken as fact.
#15 - thd
Quote from dUmAsS :dont look now, but s3 is released!

Suitable username you got there Tux
Quote from thd :Suitable username you got there Tux

yes, its my old username registered pre s1 i think
As Mark Rein would often say, before the release of the UT2003 demo: "Two weeks or so..."

(For anyone who doesnt know, they promised the UT2003 demo repeatedly for about 6 months, with Mark Rein saying "just two more weeks" every week)

The moral is, just enjoy what you've got. You never know what might happen.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG