The online racing simulator
Wierd request: HDBits.org invite?
(10 posts, started )
#1 - scipy
I don't know if torrent sites are a taboo on lfs forums but anyway.. I had an account on hdbits.org and during my period of a month without internet it got deactivated because I forgot to "park" it. If anyone has an invite for hdbits.org I will literally do whatever they want (within reason). Pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top.
i dont think that is allowed on these forums, if i was you i would take the post down
#3 - arco
Don't have HDBits, but I can get you one for Demonoid.
Torrents are not inherently illegal. Sharing of copyrighted material is, and so discussion about it is not acceptable here. A site that appears to be dedicated to high definition video torrents is not inherently illegal either, so I don't see a problem about asking for an invite here, so long as nobody is discussing specific content.

Although if another mod thinks otherwise, they can remove this thread.
That was a very inherently post Bob.
#6 - Lible
If someone has a burst of generosity - throw an invite to me too, HD and DVD are the only formats I use and more is always very welcome.

EDIT: It seems they are a no-registering site, which only open invites now and then.
Quote from Luke.S :That was a very inherently post Bob.

Inherently what?

What is it with British people missing out critical words in sentences at the moment? No wonder Europe looks at our nation with such disdain.
I had an account there until 3 days ago, I did not "contribute" enough, so account was banned.
#9 - scipy
Quote from The Very End :I had an account there until 3 days ago, I did not "contribute" enough, so account was banned.

Do u happen to know the key for their IRC channel? Cause last time i had a problem i just contacted the admin there and everything was solved.. but not the channel is protected
Sorry, have no clue about that, can't seem to find the infomation either

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG